Recent content by earl

  1. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    I give you this thread and the other thread. The people complaining are making it clear how homophobic a percentage of people in society are. That is why this stuff keeps getting mentioned. If people were less homophobic this wouldn't be an issue at all. This is not what happened. It's a...
  2. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    I really disagree with this. Go and read the comments that were posted. I didn't take offense to it but I'm not homophobic. Plenty of homophobic comments on this thread and in the previous thread that were deleted show that homophobic people agreed with his position. You can't do this mate...
  3. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    I'm not stating that at all. I'm stating he is homophobic and that shows someone with poor moral standards.
  4. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    I read your post and I don't agree with it. I think you are trying to avoid the obvious conclusion so I'll point out how I view the situation and the posts on reddit also have the same perspective however they appear to me stronger than what I posted. 1. AD has previously whined about a school...
  5. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    Not hyperbolic at all.
  6. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    I don't get where you are coming from. The initial post from the EPL for some sort of support for gay people stated the following comments:- "It's so great to see how many athletes feel able to be themselves" "Representation on the pitch is so important" "How can we make sure everyone is...
  7. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    I don't like homophobia and I hate populism. It's just so stupid. If you aren't offended by it then why all the drama ? Why take offense so easily ?
  8. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    His first one was more outrage at kids at a school who wanted to go with their same sex partners. Who is he to judge anyone else ? If the kids are gay they are gay. Who cares ? He is just being indoctrinated via the woke brigade. It's populism in action. Blame minorities for your life being...
  9. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    This is all in your head. No one was being dictated too. No one. It was a simple post trying to state let's be inclusive towards gay people and whatever other group fits into that category. There is no need to be offended by it. I think anyone who is offended by that post is either homophobic...
  10. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    They keep looking for it. No gay person ever hurt me.
  11. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    This is the classic one. There is a post about being inclusive towards gay people and he posts that is disgusting. So he went and got upset and posted homophobic comments. He went looking for it. This wokeness that keeps getting mentioned irritates me as well. It's homophobia. It's got nothing...
  12. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    I completely disagree. It was homophobic. It's disgusting.
  13. earl

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    I get it now. It's cool to be homophobic. I hope they sack him.
  14. earl

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Coaches just get stuck going for certain players. We also prioritized Nofo over Korobiete. I'm not stating Lobb is going to be a gun but he is tall and fast and did well in reserve grade plus I bet he isn't costing much.
  15. earl

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    You only need two halves. We'll be able to get back-up halves. I'd prefer him here. I just don't think it's a disaster if he doesn't come.
Back
Top