Recent content by Fraze23

  1. Fraze23

    John Morris Departs as Assistant Coach

    Interesting suggestion from Matty Johns. Not sure how I'd feel about it or Benji for that matter as Kearney was the one to drop him from the Kiwis initially.
  2. Fraze23

    The NRL must INTERVENE

    PVL had the chance to help. Instead he made things worse by allowing HBG to take over the Wests Tigers board.
  3. Fraze23

    Your pet peeves

    People who obnoxiously chew gum while talking to you. Grown men wearing baseball hats indoors.
  4. Fraze23

    NRL MEDIA YOU CANT STAND

    I used to enjoy the bye round when he was just interviewing blokes one on one. But now it's just evolved into a bunch of journos yapping like they own the air inside the football. I also struggle with watching a bunch of blokes on the wrong side of 40 sitting around wearing baseball caps indoors.
  5. Fraze23

    NRL MEDIA YOU CANT STAND

    James Graham is a walking case study for the dangers of CTE.
  6. Fraze23

    Braith Anasta Forced Into Career Call

    Great, now do Gould.
  7. Fraze23

    OFFICIAL Junior Tupou #254

    That pass was a Pearler. Any other winger in the club would have played a short ball to the man inside.
  8. Fraze23

    3-2-1 3 - 2 - 1 vs Roosters

    This was Api's best game for the club. He takes all points on offer today. Honourable mentions to Sukkar, May, Seyfarth and Skelton.
  9. Fraze23

    LIVE GAME Round 25 vs Roosters

    I should have gone today. Absolutely spewing that I didn't.
  10. Fraze23

    LIVE GAME Round 25 vs Roosters

    That's terrible news.
  11. Fraze23

    LIVE GAME Round 25 vs Roosters

    Nofo was saying this for years...
  12. Fraze23

    LIVE GAME Round 25 vs Roosters

    Oh shit. I thought he was on the bench?
  13. Fraze23

    LIVE GAME Round 25 vs Roosters

    Get Andrews out there. Hook Luai, he's done nothing.
  14. Fraze23

    TEAM LIST Rd 25 v Roosters team

    I'm back in Australia for the first time in a long time. I was going to go to the game this weekend. I just can't put myself through it. Even if the Roosters rest a few, we're still gonna get dusted by 50.
  15. Fraze23

    Teachers

    I absolutely love that. It's great to hear that there are principals out there that go to that extent to protect and support their staff. I've been in International schools for the majority of my career and they tend to be a bubble of powerful and wealthy people. On most occasions management...
Back
Top