Recent content by full80

  1. F

    Soccer Super Thread

    Did de zerbi take a while to get going at Brighton? But Ange looking better and better with time passing
  2. F

    Soccer Super Thread

    Nice to get a win. Shaky stuff though.
  3. F

    John Morris Departs as Assistant Coach

    And didn't Benji break his cheekbone too and was out for a while...
  4. F

    Soccer Super Thread

    Top 4: Arsenal, Man City, Leeds and Hull. Wow
  5. F

    Soccer Super Thread

    Go the Tigers!
  6. F

    Soccer Super Thread

    Magpies were terrible. Very lucky with draw. My fantasy team is a disaster this week! Appreciate the update though. Still gotta have faith in MJ!
  7. F

    Barclays EPL Fantasy 2026/2027

    Thanks Tiger One for organising.
  8. F

    Soccer Super Thread

    I was five seconds away from the perfect weekend of Tigers and Magpies!
  9. F

    WTF – Wests Tigers Faithful Podcast

    Love that show. Most enjoyable pod on the Tigers out there, I reckon.
  10. F

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I think I remember he knocked us back at some point.
  11. F

    Soccer Super Thread

    He's about 3 years older than all the players the Toon are buying at the moment. New era!
  12. F

    Soccer Super Thread

    And Bruno! Gonna be a bumpy season
  13. F

    Soccer Super Thread

    One of the best. Will leave an enormous legacy
  14. F

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    He's quite young too isn't he?
  15. F

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    Although the CEO of Origin energy saying 'I am sorry' yesterday for allowing millions of emails to be leaked, felt more insincere than if he'd kept on lying!
Back
Top