Recent content by Jedi_Tiger

  1. J

    Cricket Season Thread

    poor old proteas are running out of steam, my bet ain't looking good :(
  2. J

    Vale Trevor Ryan

    rip
  3. J

    Cricket Season Thread

    lol
  4. J

    OFFICIAL Jake Averillo # TBA

    Ethan Sanders has agreed to one more year extension at canberra end of 2028 Coby Black is signed until end of 2028 they will have a stockpile of halves in canberra. Hudson Young looks like he is on the move though. we simply must get rid of Douhie he is not a 6 or a 7
  5. J

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    cant se how they win that case should the Richmond Tigers take Wests Tigers to court ? Ridiculous different sports.
  6. J

    OFFICIAL Jake Averillo # TBA

    Stuart would lose colonel sanders before Black. I heard from someone linked with a player down there that Stuart might be considering Strange at centre Sanders 6 Black 7 Black would be a great get though
  7. J

    2027 WT’s Calendar

    lol
  8. J

    Cricket Season Thread

    100% lottery back them early then lay off if need be Two years ago I backed the outsider in every game and did pretty well out of it I didnt do it last year however
  9. J

    2026 Rugby League World Cup fixtures - October/November

    I cant split birdman or sir delius for cox plate I will probably back both.
  10. J

    Cricket Season Thread

    early nrl bet 2027 I like souths at $11
  11. J

    Cricket Season Thread

    I use betfair to lay runners and also a couple of agencies to punt with. I tend to punt with decent turnover so I tend to bet early and then sometime lay off.
  12. J

    2026 Rugby League World Cup fixtures - October/November

    I used to work in wagering mate so yes dont mind a better, if you dont good luck to you
  13. J

    Racing tips, talk etc

    if its wet i think tempted firm's $6 to $4.80 something like that
  14. J

    Racing tips, talk etc

    $1.50 about last years winner is good value to put in the multis better than $1.30
  15. J

    Racing tips, talk etc

    Caulfield Race 7 Birdman at $3.70 pretty keen
Back
Top