Recent content by KevB

  1. K

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Leck I don't think your use of stats in the case of Madden do not paint a clear picture of his ability. Firstly his the rating of 10th for kicking meters is incorrect as this stat according to your graph was for kicks per game. He had 180 kicks over 18 games which represents 10 per game, not how...
  2. K

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Madden's problem in defence is his decision-making and retreating in defence. I don't see how defenders, inside and out, will eliminate this.
  3. K

    It's time to take the fight back to HBG

    Don't listen too the radio mate. I'm not sure what your problem with the Magpies is as they are one of the owners of Wests Tigers. Go find someone else to argue with.
  4. K

    It's time to take the fight back to HBG

    By consensus, mate!
  5. K

    It's time to take the fight back to HBG

    Are you serious Joel? You are implying that the HBG Board members aren't adults and that you are, and that you're more qualified than chartered accountants, lawyers, and successful businessmen. What are you asking this Board of Directors to do..."hand over the ownership and control of Wests...
  6. K

    It's time to take the fight back to HBG

    Joel, I don't think the confrontational approach towards the HBG taken by many of your followers within this forum is the way to gain a united strategic direction. Maybe there is another way mate.
  7. K

    OFFICIAL Q&A Club discussion with Shaun Mielekamp

    Hi Liltiger, unfortunately for you and many others on this forum, you do not speak for all Wests Tigers supporters. You are certainly entitled to your opinions, which you have given in terms of uniformity throughout the joint venture. However, I believe that stating “The vast majority of fans...
  8. K

    Wests Tigers Private Ownership is that the Answer?

    Do you understand that NSW Liquor & Gaming is controlled by government legislation. You can't just rewrite the laws because you don't like them. New or amended legislation would have to be passed by NSW Parliament. I think they have more important matters than debenture holders at HBG. You do...
  9. K

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Yeah, Former Bulldogs fullback, he was assaulted in the car park outside South Tweed Leagues Club.
  10. K

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I don't think Peter O'Neill would agree with you.
  11. K

    The argument for fully embracing the Macarthur as home for the Wests Tigers.

    You need to get over your Know-All personality mate.
  12. K

    The argument for fully embracing the Macarthur as home for the Wests Tigers.

    So you think they should hand the keys back to the Balmain Rugby League club, forget MacArthur and we start winning again.
  13. K

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    You sound like Adan Doueihi.
  14. K

    Wests Tigers Private Ownership is that the Answer?

    Wests MacArthur Kangaroos sounds good, though probably wouldn't go down well with the many Balmain Tigers on this forum.
  15. K

    Wests Tigers Private Ownership is that the Answer?

    I have no idea what is factual in the above ramble blaming HBG for everything, but I thought Wests Tigers Board would have appointed the new CEO, which is usually what Boards do, appoint the CEO.
Back
Top