I accept it, the enforced merger experiment via ARL was a bad time. Forced mergers for more than a few clubs, in many cases hostile takeovers. Magpies- Tigers- Wests Tigers is probably the only case I can think of where the weaker partner in the merge has survived whilst the stronger partner has...
Half listened to the game driving back to Canberra and felt Newcastle just were always a bit behind Roosters in generally wanting it. Can't say anything in particular was obvious, just that sense, though it was nice to see a close game . The value of a good halfback and that magnificently timed...
Ahh, that point is brought up, here's another point without WA Balmain would be dead and buried after they went bankrupt. Geez, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Both
are correct.
I would suggest that with it being specifically mentioned with a player, there is a specific past injury they're checking has been successfully fixed and not hindering the player. Olam was the one that never could have passed the medical but we still signed him. Somewhat long ago there was a...
Crap he is. Common dont rewrite his story where he came out and wanted a Balmain Tiger only but realistically said something like the $$$ to do it were impossible. Thats not saying he doesn't want WT to win, similarly I presume Burgess and the other debenture knuckleheads want WT to win as...
Agree. In many ways 27 should / must / will see improvements in many of the existing squad. In fact, In some ways, either the potential we have paid and hoped for in the last couple of seasons has to pay off in 27 or their future here has to be questioned- both players and coaching & support...
Agree. He is not the most glamorous halfback but good enough at this stage. I agree we need better in long term but for the moment having Madden and Latu working together in 27 is not too bad is it.
Agree, it seems bad but I dont know the whole story. Having given that slight caveat, the general concept that the debenture system has to go is right but how?