Recent content by Moh

  1. M

    OFFICIAL Terrell May #296

    I don't dislike these guys at all, quite like their honesty - but their attitude really irks me. More so Terrell than Tyrone. Just feel like there's a heap of potential their to unlock that the lack of professionalism (that he openly talks about) holds him back from. Also very strange they...
  2. M

    LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

    For those calling it hollow and a "bought" premiership, if we go to buy 3-4 superstars and win the premiership next year would you care? I know I wouldn't.
  3. M

    LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

    Looked like a leg injury?
  4. M

    LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

    This defence is just wild.
  5. M

    LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

    Marky Mark is unreal. What a waste of talent, after this.
  6. M

    LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

    This finals run is quite special from the Knights, especially if they go all the way.
  7. M

    LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

    That young back rower is a beast.
  8. M

    2026 Dally M Awards

    Proven constantly way before that. Not sure why he gets so much hate around here. Top player, teammate and bloke.
  9. M

    OFFICIAL Kurt Mann # TBA

    Well, at least it's one year. These types of signings, in the past, would be 2-3 years.
  10. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Man.. what a deserving bunch. That was truly incredible, I gave the no chance after the send off. I wouldn't write them off against the Roosters, this would be huge for their confidence and morale.
  11. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Frizzel that was genius - very well disguise putting his hands up for the ball
  12. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Yup don't see the point of this if true. Very unlikely to be a top tier starter so then why add to the list of halves when we want to give Latu game time, and to some degree Andrews. And is AD happy to be 14 till he learns and/or accepts playing lock.
  13. M

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    I'm invested in this club and team, so of course I hate Luai's time here and the way he's gone about everything. But if I step away from all of that, if I see the game the way it is now - purely a business, one which is for a very short time and could be taken away from you at any moment... JL...
  14. M

    OFFICIAL Solomone Saukuru #313

    Heap of potential. We don't often get players come into first grade - especially one with not a lot of fanfare - and show this much in the attacking side of the game. Very often he looked a threat.
  15. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Yup just looks like a bad one because they rarely rule it that way. Definitely not in our games.
Back
Top