Recent content by shiretiger

  1. S

    2026 Membership

    19 year member wont be a 20 year member. Got a similar email on 27 August. Wanted me to submit a form to opt out. Replied that that wasn't going to happen and that I had instructed the auto renewal to be removed last year when I renewed then and that if they did renew, I'd be instigating a...
  2. S

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Well, I put $5 on the Knights at $13 to win the Premiership last Friday right after making that post. The payout value got down to $1 or thereabouts at half time yesterday. It was amazing to watch that number grow during the half and currently sits at $16.81. Well done Knights. That was the...
  3. S

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Wouldn't that be something? If so, the 50 point rule says get on the Knights for Premiers
  4. S

    Your pet peeves

  5. S

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    So how many weeks does Cleary get? I know if it was a Tigers player, it'd be 4 weeks
  6. S

    Things that make you laugh!! 😂

    WT membership sending me another email telling me to renew for 2027.
  7. S

    Positives for the year 2026

    Beat me to it
  8. S

    Positives for the year 2026

    It is over
  9. S

    Player Dramas in the NRL

    It's Friday afternoon after a long week :P
  10. S

    Player Dramas in the NRL

    AI says: Haval H6 / H6GT Range: Limited to approximately 200 km/h. Acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h takes about 7.4 seconds for standard variants and down to roughly 4.58 to 4.9 seconds for performance-focused plug-in hybrid (PHEV Hi4) versions. https://www.carsguide.com.au/gwm/haval-h6gt/speed
  11. S

    Player Dramas in the NRL

    Don't leave the NRLW girls out! https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nrl/dragons-prop-stood-down-after-being-charged-over-highspeed-police-pursuit/news-story/7da0e5ed28d072c4fc09f11f251176db Impressive effort
  12. S

    What age did you start feeling old?

    Last Friday. 59 here. Class of 1984. So good, they made a move about us. Last Friday I was informed that the first one of my school mates died of natural causes - 2 having passed via suicide and one via a car accident. Poor bastard was on the far left hand side of the bell curve. I'm hoping...
  13. S

    LIVE GAME Round 26 v Cowboys

    It isnt called the National Rigged League for no reason. Outright corruption
  14. S

    Things that make you laugh!! 😂

    This popped up in my Facebook feed. Cheap Paternity Tests for Fathers Day. Hopefully a positive experience for all.
  15. S

    The J(uro) Curve

    That makes me moist
Back
Top