Recent content by Suzie-Q

  1. Suzie-Q

    Rugby league history

    Neville Glover
  2. Suzie-Q

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    And then I got through on the internet and got another set of tix, which we sold to Tiger Shaz on the day!
  3. Suzie-Q

    Influenza A

    Flu A is the worst. Rest, fluids. I get the flu shot every year since I had Flu A in 2016
  4. Suzie-Q

    Vale Angry Anderson

    Such a huge chunk of my young adulthood ... so lucky to have met him a couple of times. Countless gigs. Vale Angry Thanks for the music 💔 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/18CgffBzkX/
  5. Suzie-Q

    LIVE GAME Week 1 Finals

    Yep
  6. Suzie-Q

    LIVE GAME Week 1 Finals

    The internet is so rubbish here, I can't even watch it on Kayo or 9 🤬 What was the penalty for?
  7. Suzie-Q

    LIVE GAME Week 1 Finals

    Kayo is pathetic 🤬
  8. Suzie-Q

    LIVE GAME Week 1 Finals

    Lutu is playing much better this week
  9. Suzie-Q

    LIVE GAME Week 1 Finals

    Gooooo Kezie!! 🐅🖤🤍🧡🐅
  10. Suzie-Q

    LIVE GAME Week 1 Finals

    Let's go, girls!!!!!
  11. Suzie-Q

    LIVE GAME Week 1 Finals

    How strange is it to have a team in the finals!! Good luck girls. We are all so proud of you! Kezie's 50th game NRLW first finals appearance From Spoon to Finals! Wow!!! Let's do it!! UTT 🐅🧡🤍🖤🐅 💪🎉🏆
  12. Suzie-Q

    TEAM LIST Week 1 Finals v Raiders

    I agree. They should all be there to supper the women. Good luck girls!!
  13. Suzie-Q

    TEAM LIST Week 1 Finals v Raiders

    https://www.nrl.com/news/2026/09/15/nrlw-team-lists-finals-week-1/
  14. Suzie-Q

    TEAM LIST Round 11 v Raiders

    Bugger!
  15. Suzie-Q

    TEAM LIST Round 11 v Raiders

    Didn't happen last time i made the 10 hour, 600km round trip ...
Back
Top