Recent content by Tiger Tarl

  1. T

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Didn't Api get binned and 4 weeks suspension for a hip-drop that didn't even injure the player earlier this year?
  2. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Agreed. One more quality centre back-up and one more quality 2nd-rower back-up is needed. IMO, Back-up should have NRL experience. Depth can be untested juniors or fringies. Depth is basically our NSW Cup team and ideally only called up if we’re desperate. STARTER...
  3. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Benji and the club are doing exactly what they said they would and should be doing. The start of the year showed our side can compete BUT when hit with a horror injury run to our top tier players, we lacked reliable, experienced back-ups and had to rely on inexperience in multiple positions...
  4. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Junior Paulo anyone? Parra can't pay anywhere near his $900k asking price.
  5. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Cowboys would probably want someone in return. Especially since Dearden just inked an extension, and if there are no specific clauses, this would have to be a compassionate release, buy-out and most likely a player swap. Now I'm one who thinks Doueihi should stay next year but a swap of...
  6. T

    Jersey Talk - Mega Thread

    It's simple: Our current home and best-selling jersey this year (the orange one with black and white stripes and covers all our colours and history) should be for ALL our home games. The current away jersey (the white one with orange and black stripes and covers all our colours and history)...
  7. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    That's interesting. I heard something about a potential "big name" player sniffing around but was hoping it was a prop (like Moses Leota). That being said, Burton playing right centre with Turuva outside and KPP inside. And May playing left with Samuela inside and Averillo outside... A lot of...
  8. T

    OFFICIAL Q&A Club discussion with Shaun Mielekamp

    So great to have an NRL CEO talk directly with the fans. Much appreciated. My main question is about JERSEYS. I'm a huge proponent of ORANGE and the STRIPES. We are called the WESTS TIGERS after all. Tigers are our animal and like I've posted before, consistently rank high in kids' favourite...
  9. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I don't hate this. He is close to Benji as well. Add Moses Leota to that, and I think we have a better-balanced pack: 8. May 9. Korisau 10. Leota 11. Samuela 12. Pearce-Paul 13. Twal 14. Brailey 15. Pole 16. Hunt 17. Frizell Depth: Sione, Seyfarth, Roberts, etc. And don't get sucked...
  10. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I like it. Thus shows we're only one middle (and no injuries) away from a solid pack. Whether it's Moses Leota, Leniu or this bloke, we need one more gun middle. I also don't mind a 13 like Twal starting for the first 25mins then Doueihi coming on fresh in the lock position playing first...
  11. T

    OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

    OR... emotions were high, egos were hurt, and the media did what it does and sensationalises and calls it a crisis but in reality this sort of thing happens in all industries, businesses, companies, relationships. The mature thing is to communicate it through and repair. Looks like all parties...
  12. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I really hope they don't fire Benji. Feels like another knee-jerk reaction. Like getting into one fight with your spouse and getting a divorce. The first half of the year showed he can get his players up to compete with the best. There will always be drama but we need stability and maturity...
  13. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Unfortunately, I think Stone is going to Penrith. Would be good lock depth for us.
  14. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I believe we need an elite prop alongside May for 2027 but if we were able to snag Fatialofa (who plays on the left side), I can't help but think Samuela could be dangerous as a lock. Big body, footwork at the line, passing game... Would allow Twal to go back to prop. That being said, I love...
  15. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I'm sure this has been posted but apparently Luai's contract with Eels has been signed. Was hoping he'd go to Union or Perth but my source is pretty confident. Also, we're only chipping in 300k, but I'm sure the media will double that when it's officially reported.
Back
Top