Recent content by Tiger_claws

  1. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I will also like to add that I would happily pay more for Leichhardt. Leichhardt also has the market to charge more. People don’t like paying more but they do because of the Leichhardt experience.
  2. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    My GA membership cost the same for both venues. I never mentioned “reserved seating”. My GA tickets at Leichardt I can be on the halfway line the same tickets GA tickets at Campbelltown are behind the post. I never mentioned reserved seating nor Keith Barnes stand. So what are you correcting me on.
  3. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    It’s not a Balmain v Wests to dislike Campbelltown. I go to all our venues & Campbelltown feels the less home to me. Even Commbank feels better. Campbelltown is soulless, has zero atmosphere & doesn’t feel like home. I grew up a Wests fan. I walk into Leichhardt & it not only feels like home it...
  4. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I attended. It was nearly 3k & we had a bigger crowd at our Final than the Broncos girls got at theirs. Putting that game at Campbelltown cost them people going. I have no doubt about it.
  5. T

    2026 Membership

    I opted out. Will be the first time in a long time I haven’t renewed.
  6. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Thats the mentality we need to have. Stop focusing on tomorrow. We have tried doing that for 15 years & failed. “Oh we can’t sign this guy because it blocks that juniors pathway” but as we know that junior doesn’t stay or is a dud. Smash & grab is the way to go. Watching other teams Cup & Flegg...
  7. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I used to think the same but not anymore. I couldn’t give a rats anymore if a player we sign doesn’t shout out how much he loves the club. If we could get anyone that helps us win I couldn’t care less what they do & don’t love. Smash & grab style players work for some clubs. No emotional...
  8. T

    NRLW General Discussion

    What player she is. Brilliant season. I was worried we would lose her. Well done to everyone involved on getting this done & huge congratulations to Faythe. Well deserved
  9. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    The Walker brothers with that Dolphins attack would be fun to watch
  10. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Our wingers would struggle in that race
  11. T

    NRLW General Discussion

    How nice would that be. Knowing the Tigers it would be a former origin prop from 10 years ago
  12. T

    NRLW General Discussion

    Brilliant signing. Well done to all involved in getting this deal done.
  13. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    He once said we should be moved to Perth obviously before Perth got a team back in. Good commentator but another who gets too personal with us.
  14. T

    Coach Benji 👑

    No chance
  15. T

    LIVE GAME Week 1 Finals

    Absolutely. Speed & power is a must for next season.
Back
Top