Recent content by Tigerdazz2

  1. Tigerdazz2

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Signing Frizell will be as successful as the signing of his former fellow Knight prop, Klemmer. There's got to be a young prop somewhere ready to fully embrace a solid 40-60min in a NRL. The Roosters seem.to pull one out of their arse every second season.
  2. Tigerdazz2

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Liam Martin is a freak of nature. Worth a lot more than he's getting a Penrith.
  3. Tigerdazz2

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Has anyone seen the Code Sports article on Wests Tigers recruitment....who they should chase to make the semis next year The player pictured is Liam Martin, I thought he already re signed with Penrith. It's paywalled so I couldn't read the actual story.
  4. Tigerdazz2

    What age did you start feeling old?

    That's terrible mate, I can truly relate. Please be kind to her, she like me would love to be able to function normally both physically & mentally. Pass on my best wishes to both of you.
  5. Tigerdazz2

    What age did you start feeling old?

    Nothing more can be done unfortunately except for whatever exercise I can do to keep muscle atrophy to a minimum. I do some hydro, though I could always do with more. Further surgery would only restrict my movement further as a spinal fusion is the only option left on the plate & I have met...
  6. Tigerdazz2

    What age did you start feeling old?

    I started feeling old in my early 40s, being a wall & floor tiler for many years had seen my back with the wear & tear, dehydration, disalignment & arthritis of, according to my Doctor "like that of an 80yo". That was BEFORE a building site Marine ply hoarding gate approx 4m x 6m & all its...
  7. Tigerdazz2

    Food thread

    I sadly have to report that Sailos at Taree, Aquatic Club, one of the two restaurants I only recently recommend to y'all if you're ever near Taree, has been damaged by a fire that has burned through its roof cavity causing considerable damage. This comes just short of a year since it was...
  8. Tigerdazz2

    LIVE GAME Round 26 v Cowboys

    A bit of deja vu eh Ink 😂
  9. Tigerdazz2

    LIVE GAME Round 26 v Cowboys

    Cat 2
  10. Tigerdazz2

    LIVE GAME Round 26 v Cowboys

    Your wish is granted 🙏
  11. Tigerdazz2

    LIVE GAME Round 26 v Cowboys

    He needs to put on some beef!!
  12. Tigerdazz2

    LIVE GAME Round 26 v Cowboys

    We beat the Roosters & the Ref last week 🤔🤨
  13. Tigerdazz2

    LIVE GAME Round 26 v Cowboys

    Bloody Hell..........DISCIPLINE YOU DOLTS!!
  14. Tigerdazz2

    TEAM LIST Round 26 vs Cowboys

    Here's hoping the Cows capitulate and have one of their "defencively deficient" games and "roll over". So here's a song to motivate the boys... make the Cowboys their Cow Biatches!! 😂😂 Take a look at this video, 'roll over lay down and let me in' https://share.google/YjndO5pppRNvGK4UY
  15. Tigerdazz2

    TEAM LIST Round 26 vs Cowboys

    Luke is going to be a super star!! The Tigers signed Turuva based on his form at the time. Like a few of the others his form has slumped in the 2nd half of the season. I think he was carrying an injury for a while but played as our backline was being continuously hit with injuries...
Back
Top