Tony Sukkar is a prime example of what we should be doing with players. Drip feed them into grade and be patient with them. We debut players to early and throw them on the scrap heap to early. I am enjoying watching him develop and he is getting better each week.
Surely we will not roll over and let him go without compensation. I’m happy for him to cut the oranges for the magpies for the next 3 years. We have to stand for something surely. Issac Moses can suck a fat one.
Hey Adam (I know you read the forum)- if you think your bigger than the club, pack your bags. You have a young kid under you (Latu) getting played in every position patiently waiting in the wings and doing what the coach asks of him not having a sook. Your influence on the younger kids in the...