Recent content by TYGA

  1. T

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    I have backed Newcastle every week in the finals they look dominant. Their edge back rowers, centres and wingers are in some fine form. I can’t see Marzhew defending Mark N it’s a bad mismatch. Front rowers also favour roosters They were a finals team every year until last year coaching change...
  2. T

    OFFICIAL Jake Averillo # TBA

    Our team next year looks solid but we need a few more players. We need a prop, lock and a backrower of some quality to add to the squad. 1. Bula / Attard 2. Turuva / Junior Tupou 3. May / Herbert 4. Averillo/ Saukuru 5 Makasini / Tavana 6. Douihei / Andrews 7. Latu Fainu / Madden 8...
  3. T

    John Morris Departs as Assistant Coach

    Morris was our defensive coach I believe. I’d like to see Ben Teo come in but he’s likely to end up at Souths. Ben Hornby could be a good option. Not sure if we get anyone qualified tbh.
  4. T

    OFFICIAL Jock Madden #244

    No argument he’s earned a spot. We won’t be seeing finals with Madden at halfback. He can help though good player.
  5. T

    OFFICIAL Jock Madden #244

    I like Madden but if Latu and Andrews don’t earn and take the halves spots we are going nowhere fast.
  6. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I agree Latu will be halfback and AD won’t play lock.
  7. T

    Coach Benji 👑

    I’ll take a 24 point loss against the roosters it could be 100
  8. T

    Coach Benji 👑

    Love your confidence we better hope there is torrential rain and they drop the ball every set.
  9. T

    Coach Benji 👑

    Benji is a second year coach last year Galvin this year Luai. He is not equipped to deal with this. It’s a problem we brought onto ourselves and the risk with a rookie. It’s a long shot it’s turned around unless we get serious recruits in and talented assistant coaches. There is a team in...
  10. T

    Coach Benji 👑

    Problems run deeper than the coach. I don’t see any value in changing.
  11. T

    Coach Benji 👑

    Benji can get it done. Has to take an axe to roster and get improvement. Taylan May is the most import any player in this squad. He’s the only star in the team tbh. Our edge defence is terrible it’s our problem.
  12. T

    LIVE GAME Round 24 v Dragons

    We are just a bad footy team poor effort no defence at all. Couldn’t care it seems.
  13. T

    OFFICIAL Samuela Fainu #280

    That’s about right tbh
  14. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    All due respect he can’t admit he hasn’t got depth before the season is done. They have members and fans to placate.
  15. T

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I like the type of players we are looking to add Brailey, Mann. We should have looked at Ray Stone.
Back
Top