Recent content by upthetigers

  1. upthetigers

    Sacrifice(s) we'd make...

    Social media includes this forum I'm like a crack addict
  2. upthetigers

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    Punch on RHS
  3. upthetigers

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Don't stop posting happy, I agree with you. I don't think much changes next season. If we made the finals this season we would have got pumped we don't play with the finals intensity.
  4. upthetigers

    OFFICIAL Javon Andrews #312

    Congratulations Javon Andrews, named at five-eighth in the 2026 NSW Cup Team of the Year. Well deserved.
  5. upthetigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    If he misses the grand final for that, I will give up the game
  6. upthetigers

    Delving deep inside Wests Ashfield

    Very appropriate username, a neutral fan is what I become when the finals starts.
  7. upthetigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    We also lost to the wooden spooners twice
  8. upthetigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Conor McGregor was never the same after his leg break and he would have had the money for the best treatment in the world. The chances that he will make a quick recovery are much slimmer then him being a shadow of his former self if he returns to the game at all. The mental game alone will be...
  9. upthetigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    70% of the spectators on grand final day will be Newy supporters, they've been written off every game in the finals series and have been unbelievable. No way am I counting them out. I reckon the roosters will try and take out Ponga.
  10. upthetigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    It's a crazy game hey
  11. upthetigers

    Tennis

    Onya Kimberly, her first WTA title
  12. upthetigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    He is but he is brainless if he chooses to goto Parra
  13. upthetigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    As per usual, the decision is purely based on the injury Injuries happen, it's a contact sport
  14. upthetigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Enjoy buddy Did you buy prelim tickets after our good start to the season?
  15. upthetigers

    Tennis

    Will be tuning into the all-Australian WTA final in Seoul. May the best lady win.
Back
Top