Recent content by Yossarian

  1. Yossarian

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    My brother lived on the Gold Coast at the time. Strolled in to Ticketek at 9am and nobody in line. 4 tickets purchased!!
  2. Yossarian

    Rugby league history

    Some decent players. Not convinced about that Davis/Robinson halves combo. Or Brasher on the wing. Jones was a moron…
  3. Yossarian

    2026 Membership

    As per usual you need a PhD to decipher the membership packages…
  4. Yossarian

    Delving deep inside Wests Ashfield

    “Know anything about footy?” “No… but Trevor Cogger once sneezed on me in 1982.” “Welcome aboard…”
  5. Yossarian

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    I think it’s just the best player full stop. I was just being facetious.
  6. Yossarian

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Man of Steel? Is that a Superman dress up competition?
  7. Yossarian

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Tackle was similar, victim was not…
  8. Yossarian

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    The forum wants experienced leaders but not too old!! Biggest issue in 2026 was the drop from our best 13 to our backups.
  9. Yossarian

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Corrigan got 4 weeks for ending Hastings’s season.
  10. Yossarian

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    I think more so they built a structure around one guy (to be fair the best player in the comp). When he’s not there they look a good rather than an outstanding team. Whether they can reinvent themselves when he’s not there is the question.
  11. Yossarian

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Biggest suspension for a hip drop is around 5 weeks. I’d think maybe 8-10 maybe?
  12. Yossarian

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    That’s the question right? A precedent has been set.
  13. Yossarian

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    I can’t recall one.
  14. Yossarian

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Jackson Hastings got his leg broken. We just got a penalty…
  15. Yossarian

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Pat Corrigan get sent off? I don’t think he even got binned.
Back
Top