Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon 24 Apr, 2017 5:43 pm
- Forum: Round 8: Wests Tigers vs Bulldogs
- Topic: Boooing Woods
- Replies: 225
- Views: 7488
Id rather her responsd to the claims that our board /management hasnt made contact with woods in over 2 months. Pascoe addressed that in the statement to members yesterday. I didn't boo yesterday (I was saying boo-urns), but I completely understand those that did. Woods had a great game (dunno abou...
- Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:41 pm
- Forum: Round 5: Wests Tigers vs St George Illawarra Dragons
- Topic: Nofa needs to stay on his wing in defense
- Replies: 37
- Views: 1364
It starts with Mitchell Moses coming in, the others are forced to come in to cover that gap.
- Tue 16 Jun, 2015 4:49 pm
- Forum: Round 15: Wests Tigers vs Manly Sea Eagles
- Topic: Wests Tigers' troubles at Fortress Brookvale
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1096
Show up & play with the same intensity we did on Fri night & we'll go a long way to winning this game. Instead of the word "intensity", I'd say "desire". The Tigers haven't shown the desire to win for a quite a number of years. But last week, they had enough of losing & took it in their own hands, ...
- Sun 30 Mar, 2014 12:06 pm
- Forum: Round 4: Wests Tigers vs Warriors
- Topic: Overall thoughts...
- Replies: 28
- Views: 2333
Did anyone else notice the game clock for the broadcast & the ground, was out of sync? Before the halftime siren, the broadcast clock went to 40 mins & the Warriors had a couple extra plays. Same at fulltime.
- Mon 11 Mar, 2013 10:37 pm
- Forum: Round 1: Wests Tigers vs Newcastle Knights
- Topic: 2 Positives
- Replies: 33
- Views: 1621
Besides the fulltime horn, there were no positives. You can say this person did this or that person did whatever, but that happens on every team, win or lose. Bottom line is, the whole game from the Tigers point was woeful. Absolutely pathetic. Lack of desire.