Search found 369 matches

by TonyTiger
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 11:40 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Zane Musgrove
Replies: 154
Views: 8387

Re: Zane Musgrove

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 10:13 pm
Buggered if I know why Souths would want McQueen back.
Someone stole their ladder, McQueen is just there to change the light globes when they blow.
by TonyTiger
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 8:49 am
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 20196
Views: 1350859

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

supercoach wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 6:54 am
WT2K wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 11:00 pm
Rumour that knights have ended their chase for mick jennings after signing hymel hunt.
Parra have not had much luck with their shopping list. Moses,Norman and Jennings all still on the books.
They’re looking for the Returns counter.
by TonyTiger
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 8:47 am
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Zane Musgrove
Replies: 154
Views: 8387

Re: Zane Musgrove

Harvey wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 8:17 am
And to show his commitment, he is planning to adopt the entire 30 man roster.

We will truly be the family club
They are all in line to inherit Balmain Leagues Club.
by TonyTiger
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 1:04 am
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Zane Musgrove
Replies: 154
Views: 8387

Re: Zane Musgrove

You’re a hard task master, Packer & Matulino stood up this year in their first year - we didn’t exactly have the quickest backline to capitalise on their work up front,, plus the hooking position was a real problem in the front row until Robbie arrived! The smiling assassin’s attitude didn’t help i...
by TonyTiger
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:47 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Zane Musgrove
Replies: 154
Views: 8387

Re: Zane Musgrove

Musgrave would be fine if the the two ahead of him play like starting props. I hope Maguire gets Packer and Matulino playing like the enforcers they were meant to be instead of the cameo appearances they delivered this year. You’re a hard task master, Packer & Matulino stood up this year in their f...
by TonyTiger
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:38 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Zane Musgrove
Replies: 154
Views: 8387

Re: Zane Musgrove

Demps wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 7:28 pm
I rate Musgrove.
Good signing if that's the case.

Twal is the man tho.

Not fussed on packer and Matz. Need to step their game up.
✔️ Mushrove is just the tonic we need + Luke Garner the big improver next season.
by TonyTiger
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:32 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Zane Musgrove
Replies: 154
Views: 8387

Re: Zane Musgrove

Musgrave would be fine if the the two ahead of him play like starting props. I hope Maguire gets Packer and Matulino playing like the enforcers they were meant to be instead of the cameo appearances they delivered this year. You’re a hard task master, Packer & Matulino stood up this year in their f...
by TonyTiger
Mon 12 Nov, 2018 11:55 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Luke Brooks
Replies: 618
Views: 37733

Re: Luke Brooks

I sincerely hope that when Luke agrees to a new contract he is made Vice/Caption for 2019 with the promise that he is caption from 2020 onwards. Chris Lawrence deserves to be caption for 2019. No. You dont offer the (c) as incentive to retention. IF...if he is deemed suitable for a leadership role ...
by TonyTiger
Mon 12 Nov, 2018 11:24 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 20196
Views: 1350859

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Ali’s latest rumours 📢 WESTS TIGERS WASTE NO TIME!! 📢 MAGUIRE TO MAKE IMPACT IMMEDIATELY 🐯 Wests Tigers coach Micheal Maguire is wasting no time. Playmaker Luke brooks is set to sign a new 3 year deal with the club with a 4th year option rejecting any interest from the Sydney Roosters. The Wests Ti...
by TonyTiger
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 10:50 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Zane Musgrove
Replies: 154
Views: 8387

Re: Zane Musgrove

Strong mail that he will be here effectively immediately. No secret souths were looking to offload him to relieve cap pressures but Madge is a big fan of Zane's and signed him on a four year deal while he was coaching the Rabbitohs - I think Zano has a lot of ability was a starting prop at 19 years...
by TonyTiger
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 4:38 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 20196
Views: 1350859

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

swag tiger wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 1:52 pm
Some guy on Facebook saying that the signing of James Fisher-harris will be announced this week.
Would add a lot of punch to our forward pack 🤞 although some panthers fans I know claim his defense is terrible but I don’t see it that way from watching him this year.
by TonyTiger
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 4:01 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 20196
Views: 1350859

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

I read somewhere a few weeks ago that Maguire had a good relationship with him and could be keen to bring him across. That would definitely offset this morning's fake news from Ivan Cleary. I also had a good chuckle reading Ivan’s fairy tale damage control, all of a sudden he’s not Humphrey B Bear ...
by TonyTiger
Fri 09 Nov, 2018 4:07 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 20196
Views: 1350859

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

TigerSJ wrote:
Fri 09 Nov, 2018 2:47 pm
Anyone know if Fonua-Blake has moved on from Manly - may be with Hasler now less players are likely to want out.
Fonua-Blake is what we need, not Napa.
by TonyTiger
Fri 09 Nov, 2018 12:33 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 20196
Views: 1350859

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Well it's pretty quiet on the signing rumours front with the tigers lately So I was thinking about players who were talked about in the media at switching clubs What's happened with Napa Looks like Newcastle have their forwards sorted so he wont be going there Parra got Paulo I like the idea of Nap...
by TonyTiger
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 5:15 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Hayne plane
Replies: 317
Views: 14887

Re: Hayne plane

He didn’t sound very humble on the news segment. Still all about him and what he is worth. Its not his job to be humble. He has two jobs. 1 Play good football 2 Do whatever he can to get himself a good contract. Only in Australia do we judge our sports stars on their ability to be humble. I for one...
by TonyTiger
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 5:58 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 20196
Views: 1350859

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 5:54 pm
The last few pages confirm to me what a waste of time this thread is. Go back and forth, arguing about players the club might not even be interested in. What's the point?
Ditto
by TonyTiger
Tue 06 Nov, 2018 7:51 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Luke Brooks
Replies: 618
Views: 37733

Re: Luke Brooks

If Brooks goes does go. Does anyone actually think we will end up with someone better? I say we are about an 80% chance of getting someone worse. 10% chance of getting someone equal to Brooks and a 10% chance of getting someone better. I’d like to see Brooks stay but if he’s chasing a mouth guard w...
by TonyTiger
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 5:42 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Hayne plane
Replies: 317
Views: 14887

Re: Hayne plane

What’s wrong with you people- you must be content to watch other teams play semis . Hayne will add class and create more competition for remaining spots. Will add pace and Vision. Benji will likely go up a level. MBye and Thompson will relish playing with him. We don’t have a strong outlook for nex...