2010 excitement!!!

tigergirlz

I think we were beginning to see a really successful combination happening near the end of this season.
I will be excited if our beginning 2010 team reads:
1\. Gallant
6\. Marshall
7\. Moltzen
9\. Farah
11\. Ellis
I will be even happier if:
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Lawrence
4\. Ayshford
8\. Galloway

im stuggling to get over 2009 first but yes if we can stay uninjured and keep gallant,benjii,moltzen and farrah all injury free maybe just maybe nexy year will be better maybe a new coach to!!

WE played good for 6-8 games out of 26\. Tonight was a shocker against the worse team to ever finish 3rd. Gold Coast was crap tonight and we should of beat them easily

@farahs_tigers said:
WE played good for 6-8 games out of 26\. Tonight was a shocker against the worse team to ever finish 3rd. Gold Coast was crap tonight and we should of beat them easily

agree again. what on earth are you excited about???????

What a load of rubbish, we have KG and really no other quality frontrowers. Most clubs aim to have four quality props and maybe two back ups in the reggies. We have one!!!! 2010 will be same same. You can win some games by playing touch footy but not enough to make the big games at the end of the season. Anyway it should be the last year of the dynamic duo from penrith.

Your clearly a very positive person if you are excited about our 2010 chances when the 2009 season just finished.

I find it hard to share your excitement. The same errors are occuring and with no big buys I find it difficult to get enthused.

well i can predict we will finish 9th or 10 th once again as we always do just high enuff so they can use the same excuses injuries ect ect i am sick of the attitude of this club as long as we just miss the 8 everything is ok

@tigergirlz said:
I think we were beginning to see a really successful combination happening near the end of this season.
I will be excited if our beginning 2010 team reads:
1\. Gallant
6\. Marshall
7\. Moltzen
9\. Farah
11\. Ellis
I will be even happier if:
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Lawrence
4\. Ayshford
8\. Galloway

Courage in this girls blood
Passionate stripes across her heart.

I like it.

Blah :brick: , Blah :brick: , Blah :brick:

cant expect anything these days

Hey this is awesome.

Next year at this time you can wheel out this post again and call it '2011 excitement!!!'

@farahs_tigers said:

:laughing:

We played very well for the majority of the season.

Losing close games hurt us but we were rarely blown off the park.

@smeghead said:
@farahs_tigers said:

:laughing:

We played very well for the majority of the season.

Losing close games hurt us but we were rarely blown off the park.

Only bad games i can recall were Warriors at NZ, Cowboys at DF and Panthers at CUA.

We obviousily underachieved this season for the same reasons as the previous seasons but there were promising signs to take into 2010
But if we don;t stick with 6.Marshall
7.Moltzon
We will struggle once again.We are still 100% with those two in the halves so lets stick with it

@Golden said:
2010 we should go one better.. 9th place

If we lose to the Doggies (likely) and Souths etc win…we will finish aound 11th or 12th this season.

@cnx_tigers said:
@Golden said:

If we lose to the Doggies (likely) and Souths etc win…we will finish aound 11th or 12th this season.

and that would mean we have taken a step down this year

@cnx_tigers said:
@Golden said:

5th to 12th in the space of a few weeks. :cry:

@NJLM78 said:
@cnx_tigers said:
@Golden said:

5th to 12th in the space of a few weeks. :cry:

The opposite is also true :wink:

Cant wait till next year…so excited.....we dont have to go to redfern so I wonder how they'll screw money out of us during the trials period. Cant wait!

Members online

Back