2023 Forum Updates and Issues

Am I being post limited or this everyone?
Seems i can only post every 30 seconds?
How will I ever catch happy if I'm being limited? @GNR4LIFE 😉
If I'm being limited, it's ok, I prob deserve it.
@Geo

Any updates @Kul on bugs like no infinite scroll, notifications all getting cleared after clicking on any one of them?
Is there a bunch of updates being released in the near future?

how do you stay [live] with spoiler thread with out clicking in and out between FORUMS and WHATS NEW????????????? the old WTF it just rolled over

I'm pleased to share this screenshot of the server load over the past week.

It shows that the effort put into the forum hardware and software update over Christmas has paid dividends.

1647205921004.png

This graph shows server load over the last 7 days.
When the number gets above 2.0, then things will begin to slow down. The greater the load is beyond 2.0, the more unresponsive the site becomes and it's exponential.

As you can see the load never really challenged our new server, generally peaking at around 0.6

I am very pleased to see this result as it validates the effort put into migrating to new software and hardware.

I hope you've all seen and experienced the benefits of the recent big update. There are some missing features that you've asked for that I'm working on, please stand by on those.

It shows that the effort put into the forum hardware and software update over Christmas has paid dividends.

View attachment 354

When the number gets above 2.0, then things will begin to slow down. The greater the load is beyond 2.0, the more unresponsive the site becomes and it's exponential.

As you can see the load never really challenged our new server, generally peaking at around 0.6

I am very pleased to see this result as it validates the effort put into migrating to new software and hardware.

I hope you've all seen and experienced the benefits of the recent big update. There are some missing features that you've asked for that I'm working on, please stand by on those.
Appreciate the hard work.

Just a small thing Kul.
Is it possible to get a locked header of the title thread when you scroll down?
I mostly use the website through a phone so I’m not sure if that is a limitation in how I view the webpage.
Alternatively if there is a better way to view the site please advise.

Reactions: BZN

View attachment 354

I wanna know what was happening on the 03/10 at 12:00.
It could have brought the old server to it knees🤣

Is anyone else randomly getting "page not found" errors when navigating to the site for the first time? (eg. clicking on the link in your favourites or a desktop shortcut, or typing it into the url bar)

Every so often I get a page response that's just blank, as if the site never existed.

Anyone else getting that?

Is anyone else randomly getting "page not found" errors when navigating to the site for the first time? (eg. clicking on the link in your favourites or a desktop shortcut, or typing it into the url bar)

Every so often I get a page response that's just blank, as if the site never existed.

Anyone else getting that?
Nah mate all good for me !
Q : how many points has @PJ got left ?

Back