2023 Forum Updates and Issues

It's just the image size. I've always had to reduce a jpg to under 800 but today pic wouldn't upload. I finally got it to work.
One chap couldn't get recent posts up but after telling him to try something he hasn't got back to me so it's probably ok. Doesn't appear to be any other issues other than previously requested forum improvement requests that I'm sure you know about.
Can you PM me for other matters please kul.

Reactions: Kul
Its working Garrry, clear your cache, restart your phone and log back in. If you still have problems you make a comment in the

2022 Forum Updates and Issues​

because kul will look at when he logs on.
Im going to move your posts there now so you know where to go in future, let me know in there how you went 👍

Hi KUL
Cobarcats told me to send you a message, I have a problem when I try to go to topic signing suggestions and rumours it won't allow me just like a few days ago when it was shut down, I can go to other topics but not the signing suggestions and rumours, this is via my phone.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Garry

Hi KUL
Cobarcats told me to send you a message, I have a problem when I try to go to topic signing suggestions and rumours it won't allow me just like a few days ago when it was shut down, I can go to other topics but not the signing suggestions and rumours, this is via my phone.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Garry
Looking into it now mate... initially I'm a bit lost as to what may be causing a specific thread to be blocked for just one person...

What happens when you click on THIS LINK

I just clicked on the link and it worked wow what was it KUL???
Once again I apologise for any inconvenience
Thanks Cobar and KUL

Reactions: Kul
Anyone else having issues getting this to load? I just get a blank screen when I click the link.5DD17197-94F1-41E0-832A-56DC131B772C.jpeg

Hi Cobar and KUL
I just got on to the forum and tried signing suggestions but just like yesterday couldn't get through any other topic is fine, I pressed onto your link from yesterday and it worked straight away??? "WHY IS IT SO " lol

Hi Cobar and KUL
I just got on to the forum and tried signing suggestions but just like yesterday couldn't get through any other topic is fine, I pressed onto your link from yesterday and it worked straight away??? "WHY IS IT SO " lol
Since your the only person with this problem mate it could be your phone.
The first thing I would do is use you virus protection tool to scan your phone. You said you have a samsung so this generic tool can be found in Device Care>security>scan.
After that I would try a different browser so as to rule out that problem.
I use duckduckgo but sometimes if I'm experiencing problems I use Chrome.
If still having problems try this.
Log out of forum and ensure all apps are closed then..
1. I would ensure that all your apps are updated. Go to Playstore icon on you phone and navigate to apps/update.
Update all your aps.
2. Go to Galaxy store icon on your phone and update your samsung apps there.
5. Update your phone>settings>software update
6. Clear cache>settings> apps>chrome (browser that your using) >storage>clear cache
7. Restart your phone and log back into forum.
If you do all this and write the results in here when kul logs on he'll have a better understanding of your problem.
Cobarcats

Staff online

Back