2022 RLWC

Unless there are some boil overs, going off the draw Australia and NZ are likely to meet in one semi final. Winner of that would probably play England or Tonga in the final.

Unless there are some boil overs, going off the draw Australia and NZ are likely to meet in one semi final. Winner of that would probably play England or Tonga in the final.
I know there is a romanticism surrounding Tonga, but they will be bog average over a month long campaign. They can get up for ‘one offs‘ but consistent repetition isn’t a strong point.
Id have NZ favourites but would back Australia to push them as long as not too many New South Welshmen are selected.

1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Holmes (r)
4. Mitchell (l)
5. Convo
6. Munster
7. Cleary
8. RCG
9. Hunt
10. Tino
11. Murray
12. Crichton
13. Yep

14. Grant
15. Cotter
16. Carrigan
17. Nanai

Stefano Utoikamanu has withdrawn from the extended Tongan RLWC squad to focus on returning to full fitness in readiness for the 2023 pre-season.

Everything he says and does tells me that he is 100% committed, serious about becoming an elite player for the Tigers, and making our team succeed in the long term. Tigers showed faith in him by re-signing him long term, he’s doing the same back to the club here. Great attitude, many more rep opportunities ahead.

1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Holmes (r)
4. Mitchell (l)
5. Convo
6. Munster
7. Cleary
8. RCG
9. Hunt
10. Tino
11. Murray
12. Crichton
13. Yep

14. Grant
15. Cotter
16. Carrigan
17. Nanai
Strong side but I’m not certain the Fox will be there. Surely Cobbo gets a wing spot, dynamic runner.

Stefano Utoikamanu has withdrawn from the extended Tongan RLWC squad to focus on returning to full fitness in readiness for the 2023 pre-season.

Everything he says and does tells me that he is 100% committed, serious about becoming an elite player for the Tigers, and making our team succeed in the long term. Tigers showed faith in him by re-signing him long term, he’s doing the same back to the club here. Great attitude, many more rep opportunities ahead.
He will make plenty of rep teams in the years ahead if his 21 form is anything to go by

Nof misses out on the Samoa squad, Tuilagi and Brown both in

I'm not familiar with the names tbh but notice these lads made the Greece World Cup squad. Ilias was the only name I recognised.
Jake Kambos (Wests Magpies)
John Mitsias (Wests Magpies)
Mitchell Zampetides (Wests Magpies).

Congrats to all players affiliated with the club, on their selections.

I'm not familiar with the names tbh but notice these lads made the Greece World Cup squad. Ilias was the only name I recognised.
Jake Kambos (Wests Magpies)
John Mitsias (Wests Magpies)
Mitchell Zampetides (Wests Magpies).

Congrats to all players affiliated with the club, on their selections.
@Sausagesorcerer unlucky to miss out on making the Greece squad.

Members online

Back