2022 RLWC

Tiger_claws

Teddy alone is worth the entry price !

Serious ? He is a massive team player, takes the hard runs, to relieve the pressure. He sets up more tries for others, then most i've seen. Makes more line breaks, has beautifull hands, puts his body on the line in every tackle. We struggle if he did not have that imput.
A few moments in the game he could have passed on his outside and didn’t. I agree with everything you said about Teddy but I felt he was trying to do too much and at times looked to have a little white line fever. I think this world cup become a little bit personal for him. Just my observation of the game

Halbrowne61

A few moments in the game he could have passed on his outside and didn’t. I agree with everything you said about Teddy but I felt he was trying to do too much and at times looked to have a little white line fever. I think this world cup become a little bit personal for him. Just my observation of the game
Love the guy but there are those few moments in most of his games where he forgets about his support until he’s absolutely sure he can’t do any more.( I would say he’s been doing that since U7s).
Imagine it could be somewhat frustrating for those around him.
But deserved MOTM, Kangaroos, NSW and Roosters captain so who am I to judge.
I know I would love to see he and Moses
“ come home” to WT for one last hurrah !