OFFICIAL 2023 Draw

Tamworth game is on a Friday night....why on earth wouldnt they have it on a Saturday night?
Makes it a hell of a lot easier for Sydney fans to get there AND back without losing work days
Not just Sydney fans. It's 6 hours from here, too. It's a bit stupid to have a regional game on a Friday night. I went to last year's game. We drove up on Friday, did some sightseeing, visited a few pubs, did some shopping, went to the game on Saturday, caught up with friends on Saturday after the game, headed over to Armidale on Sunday and meandered home.

Not just Sydney fans. It's 6 hours from here, too. It's a bit stupid to have a regional game on a Friday night. I went to last year's game. We drove up on Friday, did some sightseeing, visited a few pubs, did some shopping, went to the game on Saturday, caught up with friends on Saturday after the game, headed over to Armidale on Sunday and meandered home.
After a cold winter's day/ night at Armidale I'd be flat out even meandering ...bloody hell it gets cold there lol ....

Anyone else love having three games on both Saturday and Sunday?

I've just never gotten into Thursday night games and find I rarely watch them if the Tigers aren't playing (which they never are, presumably as they don't draw viewers).

For me:
Friday - 2 games +
Saturday - 3 games +

Sunday - 3 games = 😁

Anyone else love having three games on both Saturday and Sunday?

I've just never gotten into Thursday night games and find I rarely watch them if the Tigers aren't playing (which they never are, presumably as they don't draw viewers).

For me:
Friday - 2 games +
Saturday - 3 games +

Sunday - 3 games = 😁
Good when yiu work Sunday morning then have all arvo and evening free... I'm wearing a nice groove in my lounge right now

Back