OFFICIAL 2023 Top 30 / Ins and Outs

taking a wild punt on the last three spots.

27. Bateman
28. Williams
30. Justin Matamua.. promoted to Top30. Other junior takes the spare Dev spot.
* would love a class spine player taking the last spot. Please Santa.

Dreamteam options:
27. Nanai
28. Moses
30. Teddy/ Crichton/ Manu
Well Crichton was rumoured earlier heh. He was reported to have settled for less money. My suspicions are that he didn't want to go to a struggling team however with our reecent great recruitment he may have changed his mind. 🤔

Bump for Matamua. Congrats on becoming a top 30 player.
Yep. I’m happy to see Matamua in the Top 30. If he has progressed well and identified as an option in the 17 then it would be silly to wait till halfway through the season to be eligible to play NRL. Also shows the other development players if you’re good enough opportunities will present themselves.
I’m guessing there is now one free development position for someone to try and make there own?

A little birdy must have told to me to re-up Matamua's thread, as soon as it went up he got promoted 🤣
Once again KingRobbie, thanks for generating this thread. I've referred back to it heaps already and is extremely useful.
👍
Maybe you need to Re-up the Bateman thread now ;)

If we have 12 out and 10 in, does that mean we have 2 vacancies in the cap?
Does anyone know the cap amount for 23? Has an agreement been reached?

If we have 12 out and 10 in, does that mean we have 2 vacancies in the cap?
Does anyone know the cap amount for 23? Has an agreement been reached?
Yep, 28/30 spots filled at the moment (as per first post in this thread).

No collective bargaining agreement yet, I read an article recently saying they’re apparently drawing closer though.

Genuinely embarrassing that it’s taken this long though.
The NRL financial year started a month ago and clubs still don’t know what the cap is for the current season.
Insanity.

Back