OFFICIAL 2023 Top 30 / Ins and Outs

Centre seems the position that will have most competition for. With 7 or 8 players trying to fit into two positions.

Looking forward to see how Josh Feldy, Junior Tupou & Triston Reilly develop this season. All are centres with potential.

I like Naden at centre. Halfway through the 2023 season it will be interesting see if any of the young outside backs can cement the other centre position in the starting side.
Or if Asu Kepaoa and Starford To'a have improved enough to keep it.
A.D and Talau are other options but it's most likely they will be used elsewhere in the side.

Average centres R’us

Bring back Roberts, Leilua and Simona just for giggles.

Interesting to see the Wests Tigers profiles updated today on the website with Brandon Mansfield included. Maybe bumped up to a development contract with Matamua going to Top 30? It doesn't appear to be train and trialists on the list...only Top 30 and Development players.

Interesting to see the Wests Tigers profiles updated today on the website with Brandon Mansfield included. Maybe bumped up to a development contract with Matamua going to Top 30? It doesn't appear to be train and trialists on the list...only Top 30 and Development players.
Few additions

Josh Feledy, Tristan Riley, Christian M and Fainu

I think this is the case.

Mansfield was also the only non-Top 30 or Development Player at the Narellan fan event.

99% sure he’s been upgraded to a Development Contract.

Marshall has to prove he can coach an NRL side....many have played the game and yet failed at coaching...I certainly hope he learns a heap while Sheens is here,otherwise it could be another boys club failure...
10000% agreed.
Sadly the board is going to have NFI because Sheens will be backing his own plan.

Deal REEKS of boys club.

That said, still better the Siebold going to Manly. I mean HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Benji will have player pulling power for a start....and the young crop will want to play hard for him. We will have much better cattle in years to come but I hope they continue getting some experience around Benji to grow his coaching ability once Sheens walks off into the sunset.

Benji will have player pulling power for a start....and the young crop will want to play hard for him. We will have much better cattle in years to come but I hope they continue getting some experience around Benji to grow his coaching ability once Sheens walks off into the sunset.
I think Benji's pending coaching gig, and robbie's is a master stroke.
They are still young and fit enough to interact with the players on the training paddock.
This going to help ol Tim too.

Confirmed Squad as of December 26, 2022

This post will be updated with changes as they come.

2023 Roster - 29/30
1. Adam Doueihi
2. Alex Seyfarth
3. Alex Twal
4. Apisai Koroisau
5. Apisalome Saukuru
6. Asu Kepaoa
7. Brandon Tumeth
8. Brent Naden
9. Charlie Staines
10. Daine Laurie
11. David Klemmer
12. David Nofoaluma
13. Fonua Pole
14. Isaiah Papali'i
15. Jake Simpkin
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. John Bateman
18. Junior Tupou
19. Justin Matamua
20. Ken Maumalo
21. Luke Brooks
22. Rua Ngatikaura
23. Shawn Blore
24. Sione Fainu
25. Starford To'a
26. Stefano Utoikamanu
27. Tommy Talau
28. Triston Reilly
29. Tukimihia Simpkins

INS
- Apisai Koroisau (Penrith)
- Apisalome Saukuru (Upgraded)
- Brandon Tumeth (Upgraded)
- Charlie Staines (Penrith)
- David Klemmer (Newcastle)
- Fonua Pole (Upgraded)
- Isaiah Papali'i (Parramatta)
- John Bateman (Wigan)
- Justin Matamua (Upgraded)
- Rua Ngatikaura (Upgraded)
- Triston Reilly (Upgraded)

OUTS
- Henry O'Kane (Cronulla)
- Jackson Hastings (Newcastle)
- Jacob Liddle (St. George Illawarra)
- James Roberts (Retired)
- James Tamou (North Queensland)
- Jock Madden (Brisbane)
- Kelma Tuilagi (Manly)
- Luke Garner (Penrith)
- Oliver Gildart (Redcliffe)
- Tyrone Peachey (Penrith)
- William Kei (Presume retired/park footy)
- Zane Musgrove (St. George Illawarra)
Getting out of that Musgrove deal was sensational, almost rates up there with a signing.

Staff online

Members online

Back