Jersey Talk

Who's the sleeve sponsor?

I think they're an improvement... V is narrower and Brydems logo up higher
Collars better too I think
I couldn't tell the diff until this comparison

Personally I'm angry that we keep changing mosts years. There's not much difference this time but I'd like it if we could start a traditional kit.
Something that is settled on and stays for years. Just change sponsors as required. I understand marketing and sponsorships but lets have a jersey that kids can relate to in 20 years, our armour.
I think I'm on my pat malone with this but it's how I feel.

Who's the sleeve sponsor?

I think they're an improvement... V is narrower and Brydems logo up higher
Collars better too I think
I couldn't tell the diff until this comparison

FAB Industrial Logistics.
The jersey is trash haha

I look forward to the boys spending the hottest part of the season playing games at 2:00pm kitted out in Jet black.
Noticing all our training gear is also jet black....

I wonder how many other sporting organisations are spending the summer months training their asses off in the sun in a jet Black Kit....
At least it's moisture wicking material... 😂

I've always loved the black jerseys.
More suited for night games though eh.

i think the thinner V and smaller brydens logo is far far better, but the sleeve sponsor is diabolical. two steps forward one step back.

i’m all for maintaining the same designs for continuity but this is the third time steeden have done our jerseys and they’re still working out the kinks, whereas Dynasty does not miss with their designs.

i think the thinner V and smaller brydens logo is far far better, but the sleeve sponsor is diabolical. two steps forward one step back.

i’m all for maintaining the same designs for continuity but this is the third time steeden have done our jerseys and they’re still working out the kinks, whereas Dynasty does not miss with their designs.
X Blades were good for us too.

It's nuts - Always used to seem like Rd 2-3 We'd be playing Penrith out at Cambo, We'd be jet black - A gazillion degrees and they'd be in pink or white

We'd look well spent after warm up.
No logic.

Saw some one mention the same when Australia played in the middle of the day, in the middle of the dessert - during the world cup.

Dark blue jerseys almost black.

Time to smarten up.

I look forward to the boys spending the hottest part of the season playing games at 2:00pm kitted out in Jet black.

I wonder how many other sporting organisations are spending the summer months training their asses off in the sun in a jet Black Kit....

Only the completely idiotic clubs would do that

Stupid!!

I've been on it for literally years - I've even asked the boys, Most of them admit they're super hot but hadn't thought of it.
Everyone reckons they're professionals and it doesn't matter.....

Walk outside on a hot day in a black shirt, Then a white one - Same shirt....
Takes about 8 seconds to realise just how much of a difference there is.
Common sense eh.

The Cowboys don't seem to worry. They just get on with it.

White with a 3 coloured V, and a light Gold with a 3 coloured V with the black wider to appease any silly bias. We have a very hot climate in the summer months, and people wear T -shirts,with no air circulation. A simple cotton loose fitting shirt is far cooler, looks smarter and is sensible. Look what they wear in the middle east ,India and Asian countries.

Ugly jersey. How they make such a simple design so ugly and off escapes me.

It also makes a negligible difference the colour of their training/game day kits. The complaints about it on here seem pedantic. Like do you really think our kits being black has any noticeable difference on our performance? It doesn't seem like reality to me.

Back