2024 Heritage Jersey

Well we have reached peak cheap with jerseys. My heritage arrived today and when I opened it I was greeted with this sight:

View attachment 10574

A stuck on logo, and not even a decent one. It looks cheap, and like it won't last, and though it is hard to tell it even looks a little off centre and not lined up properly, even crooked. And yet still selling for the same price. The NRL logo is embroidered, all other logos are sublimated (including the old Balmain Tiger head on the left shoulder, this could, no, should have have been embroidered, and if it was too difficult to do, then sublimated. But nope, just more cheapness. The sooner Steeden are gone as well the better as the quality of their product just keeps getting worse (only the template as slightly improved since they came on board).

Can't blame the current administration as these decisions would have been made months ago, but just the final kick in the teeth to the fans from the last lot.
These prints are low quality

The merch of recent years that use this style have shown to peel and crack.

That's disappointing.

Well having seen the quality of the jersey, this does not make the heritage membership package seem like very good value at $220 when the admission to the round 8 game vs Broncos at Cambo is only general admission.

If you are looking for the original replica 2000 jersey, here are a few options.

I think that the rwcstore.com looks a bit dodgy and they may have been mentioned on here previously.

Well having seen the quality of the jersey, this does not make the heritage membership package seem like very good value at $220 when the admission to the round 8 game vs Broncos at Cambo is only general admission.

If you are looking for the original replica 2000 jersey, here are a few options.

I think that the rwcstore.com looks a bit dodgy and they may have been mentioned on here previously.

All those links are using the same image

That is more my photo. Shadow covers the speckle on the bottom. I'll take a couple more photos shortly to show how it looks properly, and how it seems off on the positioning and angle.

Interested to know whether you've had the chance
to come up with any mock-ups yourself Craegus?
Keen 2 see some more designs from you bro...

Nah no new concepts since last years ones.

Still very much fine with the current designs, just need a better manufacturer to make them.
What's O'Neills like? I got some of their Irish Gaelic footy stuff, good quality

It looks fairly thick (about a mm) and raised from the fabric

It is where the white and orange is added on top. But just the feel of it makes it seem like something that isn't going to last. Be it from just normal wear and tear, or just in general as it won't age well. Compared to the embroidered or sublimated which will last as long as the jersey does.

Hey guys looking to purchase both the black and orange ( home and away) jerseys from the year 2000! I believe we had the same design for 2001 and 2002. Anyone selling? Medium or Large maybe even XL for sizing. I think these jerseys fit bigger than the current jerseys.

Ps love the design on the New Jerseys but I find the collar cheap and just there for the sake of it instead of it being there to make the jersey look good. Saying that our standard jerseys are boring and we need to go back to the originals.

Hey guys looking to purchase both the black and orange ( home and away) jerseys from the year 2000! I believe we had the same design for 2001 and 2002. Anyone selling? Medium or Large maybe even XL for sizing. I think these jerseys fit bigger than the current jerseys.

Ps love the design on the New Jerseys but I find the collar cheap and just there for the sake of it instead of it being there to make the jersey look good. Saying that our standard jerseys are boring and we need to go back to the originals.
Saw a few on Ebay from time to time.
Random sizes.

Supporter store has then only in small.

Latest posts

Members online

Back