311 Weeks...

stryker 69

..since we have won three games in a row.
1478 days since we took Manly down 38-12 on a sunny Sunday arvo - April 15th 2018 @ Lottoland.
I really did think we'd erase that statistic yesterday. Not for one moment during that game did I think we'd lose, such was our dominance over a very flat and error riddled St George. Alas, the curse continues.
We have four more games before the bye round:
Rd9 - Manly @ 4 Pines
Rd10 - Cowboys @ Brisbane
Rd11 - Bulldogs @ Leichhardt
Rd12 - Souths @ Accor
I personally don't see us stringing three in a row against this lineup, but stranger things have happened.

The rest of our draw is below;
Rd14 - Manly @ Campbelltown
Rd15 - Bulldogs @ Commbank
Rd16 - Warriors @ Mt Smart
Rd17 - Parramatta @ Leichhardt
Rd18 - Penrith @ Commbank
Rd19 - Cowboys @ QCB Townsville
Rd20 - Broncs @ Suncorp
Rd21 - Knights @ Campbelltown
Rd22 - Sharks @ Tamworth
Rd23 - Roosters @ SCG
Rd24 - Dragons @ Commbank
Rd25 - Raiders @ Leichhardt

Im leaning towards rounds 14-16 (Manly post origin 1, Dogs and Warriors the weekend after the Pacific Tests round).
With a bye in round 13 and an NRL wide bye round between rounds 15 and 16 for Pacific Tests and Origin, this streak would give us 5 weeks without losing and great momentum going into the backend of the season. If Parra manage to jag some Origin spots for game 3 it could be even better for us.
When do you guys see us going on a winning run of 3 or more?

I hate to be a pessimist but i could see us winning nothing in rounds 9-12. We need some troops returning or a couple of immediate astute signings in the backs.

I hate to be a pessimist but i could see us winning nothing in rounds 9-12. We need some troops returning or a couple of immediate astute signings in the backs.
And lots of prayers....praying the good Lord throws a heap of luck our way for a change,geez we have had our share of bad luck this season...injuries,suspension and downright dumbness at times...but we will come good have faith brothers and sisters good fortune is coming our way...hang in there troops....

If we loose to Manly and Cowboys. I think they will bring AD back against the dogs.
I reckon AD returns after the first bye, Stefano as well would be timed similar.
Actually week before the bye might even be better to give them an extra week after feeling out the game again.

I reckon AD returns after the first bye, Stefano as well would be timed similar.
Actually week before the bye might even be better to give them an extra week after feeling out the game again.
Stefano said he's hoping to be back next week

Well that's what he supposedly said at the Ambush event

The dogs who flogged us 38 blot with a far worse team than this year?
Fair, I mean could definitely see us losing the next three for sure. How this side responds to the dragons game will be crucial to that because aside from actually scoring tries we dominated every facet of the match. Both the dragons tries were soft. I think that performance from our forwards was the best I've seen from our side in years, guys like Musgrove who usually go through the motions actually revved up. As I think you mentioned before they made the mistake of continuously going to the edges where it clearly wasn't working rather than utilizing the dominance through the middle.

Bottom line, you never know what you'll get with the tigers. I honestly didn't think we would lose that game regardless of how we've gone in previous weeks

And lots of prayers....praying the good Lord throws a heap of luck our way for a change,geez we have had our share of bad luck this season...injuries,suspension and downright dumbness at times...but we will come good have faith brothers and sisters good fortune is coming our way...hang in there troops....

I’ve been hanging on for 10 years I don’t think I can hang on for much longer 🤣
Just kidding it’ll turn one day 🙏
Before 2005 it was 1969 so let’s just be patient 😂

🤔 if we win 2 games in a row before or after the BYE it’s still considered 3 in a row right ?because it’s still 2 points 🤣

Latest posts

Members online

Back