AFL Sex scandal...

AndTheKungFoSing

Article is here http://www.news.com.au/national/schoolgirl-claims-she-got-pregnant-after-sex-with-afl-players/story-e6frfkvr-1225871304791" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was watching the news this morning and isn't a joke how this code is protected by the media! The reporters were sympathetic to the issue and seemed to be of the mind… it's just a terrible situation. No doubt if this was the NRL, the media would be all over it...

Ohh another thing i noticed... they kept saying it was a problem in the football codes and not once singled out the AFL...

What a joke...

Anyway... past that... I hope these scum get what's coming.

BRET

It's a non issue from what I have heard. I do see your point tho. I imagine if it were NRL it wouldn't of been handled as well and may of been made out a lot worse than it was.

I hope whoever it was that got her pregnant steps up and does the right thing as far as helping support the child emotionally and financially.

system

This is a code who still worships a man who had an underage hooker die in his hotel room of an overdose.

AFL A Culture To Despise

Alf_Duguid

The AFL drug policy is what disturbs me the most. Three strikes and you're out??

AndTheKungFoSing

@Alf Duguid said:
The AFL drug policy is what disturbs me the most. Three strikes and you're out??

How this is allowed is a joke… surely they are the only sport in the world who tolerate drug cheats?

Past that, it's ILLEGAL!!!!

Danos

@Kaiser said:
@Alf Duguid said:

How this is allowed is a joke… surely they are the only sport in the world who tolerate drug cheats?

Recreational drugs, not performance enhancing.

Yossarian

@smeghead said:
This is a code who still worships a man who had an underage hooker die in his hotel room of an overdose.

AFL A Culture To Despise

I thought she was more a besotted groupie than a hooker. All pretty tragic really…

Beavis

@Danos said:
@Kaiser said:
@Alf Duguid said:

Recreational drugs, not performance enhancing.

Isn't that why Wendell sat out a couple of years though?

Peaches

@Yossarian said:
@smeghead said:

AFL A Culture To Despise

I thought she was more a besotted groupie than a hooker. All pretty tragic really…

I thought she was his daughters friend.