Almost an apology from Sheens

anderson_silva

@softlaw said:
talking about Moltzen/ Gallant
"there's a lot of people saying why didn't i do it earlier but it's easy in hindsight"
Almost an admission of I was wrong!!

im sorry if im wrong but wasnt moltzen a junior kangaroo half?

if so, hindsight was always infront of you sheens, but morris was always a better option

senexx

How many junior kangaroos have gone on to do absolutely nothing? I don't know but as far as I am aware, most of them have gone on to do nothing.

IronTiger

Anyone listening to 2GB? I am so sick and tired of the biased views of ex players who just continuely bag anyone who is'nt Manly…Bozo your name could'nt fit better. Why isnt blocker firing up and defending the Tiges. Yes it was'nt pretty but hello we were not favourites and have won..

anderson_silva

@senex said:
How many junior kangaroos have gone on to do absolutely nothing? I don't know but as far as I am aware, most of them have gone on to do nothing.

yeah lawrence falou inglis thurston hunt darius boyd and players like them have never stepped up…..........

Jux

Classic Sheens.

Will never admit he is wrong.

90% of this forum had this combination from the first trials !! :unamused:

Ghostdogg

@IronTiger said:
Anyone listening to 2GB? I am so sick and tired of the biased views of ex players who just continuely bag anyone who is'nt Manly…Bozo your name could'nt fit better. Why isnt blocker firing up and defending the Tiges. Yes it was'nt pretty but hello we were not favourites and have won..

That's why you don't listen to 2GB!

MacDougall

@Jux said:
Classic Sheens.

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure most people were going for a Marshall/Lewis combo. Moltzen is my new hero though.

AndTheKungFoSing

I don't think Moltzen would be playing as strongly and confidently if he didn't have the game time he had at fullback tbh…

Instead of pulling of the I told you so Sheens, I'm just glad we've finally found a combination that works!

bonstonker

@Jux said:
Classic Sheens.

i seem to remember dunley being all the rage
alot said he wasn't ready for halfback

i don't care about this fixation on sheens admitting he was wrong.
seems petty to me,more important that we are now moving forward.

senexx

@Ghostdogg said:
@IronTiger said:

That's why you don't listen to 2GB!

But then you have to pay through the nose for Foxtel or listen to something worse, ABC Radio

X-Pac

@IronTiger said:
Anyone listening to 2GB? I am so sick and tired of the biased views of ex players who just continuely bag anyone who is'nt Manly…Bozo your name could'nt fit better. **Why isnt blocker firing up and defending the Tiges**. Yes it was'nt pretty but hello we were not favourites and have won..

blocker played for balmain mate not wests tigers