Andrew Everingham

king_sirro

Thoughts? Age? etc.

He looked rather classy on tv today. Tall, ran good lines and threw some great balls.

So no one can give me any information on this guy???????? No age, where he's come from, if he's rated by the club? Something, anything?????

![](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2767/4023839173_1610db684f_m.jpg)

Everingham on left; Davis on right.
\
\
\
Half asian.
He would be around 23 years old now.
He played for Maitland in the Newcastle juniors.
Selected for the local rep U18s in 2005.

Has played wing, centre and backrow for Wests over the past two years.

Speed wise I would say he would be around Beau Ryan's level
Height wise I reckon he would be close to 190cm tall
Weight around 95kg

Strengths: hard running, strong, runs a good line
Weakness: bad hands at times, speed, reading defence

Is he rated ? He is rated at Wests. Rated by Sheens? well who knows who Sheens rates going on his treatment of State Cup players in the past.

Will he play first grade? Probably not to be honest.

This Everingham playing for Souths was one of ours correct? Won a few reserve player of the year awards at Balmain or Wests?
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@Sabre said:
This Everingham playing for Souths was one of ours correct? Won a few reserve player of the year awards at Balmain or Wests?

Not sure if he won any awards but he did play with Wests.
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Andrew Everingham
Date of Birth : 29 January, 1987
Height : 187 cm
Weight : 88 kg
Position : Centre, Wing
Junior Clubs : Beresfield Bears

The Rabbitohs opened the stronger, with debutant winger Andrew Everingham enjoying a dream start to his NRL career by scoring with his first touch after just 80 seconds thanks to a lovely flick pass from centre Matt King

Did this guy just go from magpies NSW cup, to South Syndey 1st Grade in the space of a coupe of weeks ?

@Rambo2714 said:
Did this guy just go from magpies NSW cup, to South Syndey 1st Grade in the space of a coupe of weeks ?

He left the Magpies last year to sign with North Sydney Bears in State Cup. As a result of injuries, it looks like he got a start at Souths.

Got a soft try yesterday and made a few good runs. He isnt better than a Lote or Ryan and will probably be sent back to NSW Cup once Merrit returns.

just hope he kicks on , he is such a good young man.His father for years has travelled down by public transport from Newcastle to all his games to watch his kid play. Total commitment And i know he would have been there yesterday to watch his son score on debut…

He was more than solid yesterday, he was very good. Didn't do a thing wrong except for field a kick inside the dead ball line when he could have got a penalty on halfway. Other than that he made some great runs, did some excellent work in defense and scored a try that wasn't as easy as it looked because King passed that ball hard at him without looking, he could have easily dropped it.

Was very good again. Took a couple of high ones, one in particular under a lot of pressure. Finished another easy try and did extremely well to score another. Was a rock in defense. He's looking excellent. Pity he'll be ousted as soon as Meritt returns. Can't see then dropping Farrell or Corrigan for him.

Too bad Souths don't have that masterstroke winger on the bench policy like we do. He'd get a game every week

Agreed… He was very good last night, although I felt he did go missing for too long in the 3rd 20min. Everything he did was executed well and to bag 2 tries in your second appearance in the top grade would be doing his confidence wonders.

Its a shame that Merritt will return, but he has a few more weeks to pressure the Coach into thinking he is worth keeping!

after scoring a great try against bulldogs on good friday hadlee and sterling were discussing on the air whether he was from queensland or nsw.

Back