Apisai Koroisau #263

Unfortunately we will have to rely on those who didn't play much with us in 2022.

Douehi, Stefano, Blore, Api, Paps and to a lesser extent Twal. Hopes are hinging on these guys.
In some ways that is good- the lack of effort and basics by so many was pathetic in 2022. IM hoping there are a few more taps on the shoulder in the off season. If Doueihi doesnt want to play centre, he can go too.

Some riff teammat3 yelled out on a vid api posted of him posing with his rings sayin "u dont win them at tigers"

Lol not false

Not smart by Api, but shows what a laughing stock we are
But hopefully when he gets here he can channel some positive vibe into the pack.
And not have a defeatist attitude that WT are hopeless but the moneys good and go through the motions.
We have had more than enough of that.

Not smart by Api, but shows what a laughing stock we are
Typical, guys we are paying more than anyone else would feel they should join the chorus of disrespect .., first fat head digging his heels in - but I can over look Api’s attitude after a big night on the piss.

Might have been a big night but I don't think that's a great start here. I agree that the tigers are a laughing stock but we are paying him big money and have let other players go for him coming here. I've had big nights in my younger days but not got on microphones to bag out my employer.

Latest posts

Back