Apisai Koroisau #263

Silly thing to say but we all know hes coming here to fund his retirement fund, and he was probably still blind im sure he'll address it once sober.

What a clown , played up on his wife when in origin camp a few years ago , piss him off

Fair dinkum some of you blokes jump at your own shadows...Panthers are spewing that he is coming to us,the media only want click bait...Do you really think Api would bellittle the WTs when he is going to get paid by us for the next 3 years and make a ridiculous comedy stint while knowing that the WTs fanbase will not remember.? talk about putting your head in the noose...He is a good person and a professional athlete,he doesnt want to impede his own future in the game by trying to belittle a club that has given him another opportunity to do what he loves...keep the faith ...

The bloke had been copping it all night from his team mates and was just going along with the joke. Not the best form but it’s not that bad and if we are honest he’s not far from the truth
Don't really blame Api.. but it's on video and all over the internet. There are 40 other on field and off field team members. At least half of them must have had some positive thoughts about 2023.

I don’t think he was laughing at us. He was being hammered by his teammates about this being his last premiership ring now that he’s leaving.

He said I hope I can do the same at the Tigers and laughed, in that he knew it would gee up the blokes that had been giving it to him.

Storm in a teacup.

I don’t think he was laughing at us. He was being hammered by his teammates about this being his last premiership ring now that he’s leaving.

He said I hope I can do the same at the Tigers and laughed, in that he knew it would gee up the blokes that had been giving it to him.

Storm in a teacup.
The club luvs happy clappers

We're very lucky to have two significant players coming from grand final teams next year. We complain about lack of recruitment but buying quality like this is very good.

I'm not worried about what they've said, I'm interested in what attitude they bring to offseason and training. I hope they try to impose expectations and can lead by example. Media talk is worthless.

We're very lucky to have two significant players coming from grand final teams next year. We complain about lack of recruitment but buying quality like this is very good.

I'm not worried about what they've said, I'm interested in what attitude they bring to offseason and training. I hope they try to impose expectations and can lead by example. Media talk is worthless.
Totally agree mate....the other thing that I would like to mention is,although Madge had his detractors,he at least had the smarts to recruit quality before this basket case speared him...lets see what eventuates,in my opinion these 2 will get the team on the right path to sucess ....

Fair dinkum some of you blokes jump at your own shadows...Panthers are spewing that he is coming to us,the media only want click bait...Do you really think Api would bellittle the WTs when he is going to get paid by us for the next 3 years and make a ridiculous comedy stint while knowing that the WTs fanbase will not remember.? talk about putting your head in the noose...He is a good person and a professional athlete,he doesnt want to impede his own future in the game by trying to belittle a club that has given him another opportunity to do what he loves...keep the faith ...
There is literally no room for interpretation. Extenuating circumstances maybe, but at the end of the day he was laughing at us. Degrading the club he's now a part of.

I'd be keeping footage of that for the first day of preseason and playing in front of the whole squad, it's those men he's putting down. Has to earn the teams respect then.

Last edited:
Anyone upset about this needs to take a chill pill.
Rugby league is so dry and dull these days fans are turning away. A few players like to crack a joke here and there. So what, move on.
All he said was he could win a premiership with us. Obviously that's unrealistic in the short term, we're a laughing stock and the wooden spooners. We somehow signed the best hooker in the game for 550k. Let's look forward to watching him play for us next season

Totally agree mate....the other thing that I would like to mention is,although Madge had his detractors,he at least had the smarts to recruit quality before this basket case speared him...lets see what eventuates,in my opinion these 2 will get the team on the right path to sucess ....
Yep. And zero recruitment since Madge. It seems the club has already written off 2023. So why not give Madge that year rather than pay him out. It would have given him this whole World Cup to try to recruit some of his Kiwis. Then if Sheens still wanted to take his job he could have in 2024 anyways.

Back