Apisai Koroisau #263

This would normally be a signing that the Pom would announce. Is the Pom Hartigan or related to him?

Really pleased it's also only two years plus an option, was worried that a third year might be one too many where two years is no worries. Anyone know how much we offered?

@tiger-tragic said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514071) said:
@weststigerman said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514023) said:
Very nice!

Would be interested to know what the mutual option entails but I guess we’ll never know.

Hopefully the rubbish about players not wanting to play for Madge can start to disappear. Evidence suggest this was more to do with Hartigan not paying enough to land players.

I agree but don't expect that to stop the Maguire detractors on here. It's interesting that in both the recent signings, Sheens has explicitly mentioned the involvement or influence of Maguire as Head Coach has had on the outcome. At the same time though, with no knowledge of the Hartigan approach, I am loathe to condemn him.

With the changes that have happened and with more to come ???? our results should turn around sharply hopefully our signings can start in 2022 or we will have to wait until 2023 then there will hopefully be more signings during 2022.

@tiger-tragic said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514077) said:
@viking-warrior said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514072) said:
Haha suck shit ramjet and Panthers, let's give em our dregs in Liddle so happy rite now.

Man, that comment deserves a million downvotes. If only we could, @Kul. It's so awful, it's embarrassing.

Whatever you don't scare me, you embarrassing yourself

@tiger-tragic said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514097) said:
@viking-warrior said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514094) said:
@tiger-tragic said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514077) said:
@viking-warrior said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514072) said:
Haha suck shit ramjet and Panthers, let's give em our dregs in Liddle so happy rite now.

Man, that comment deserves a million downvotes. If only we could, @Kul. It's so awful, it's embarrassing.

Man (?), I'm not here to scare you or anyone else. And, I'm far from embarrassed in commenting on your post.

I can speak my mind if I want, you can't sensor me, it's nice to get one up on the Panthers for the shit they've put us through. Pardon me for being excited you ?

$650k per season was the offer.

That’s good business for a dual premiership winning hooker who added state of origin honours to his bow this season.

Whilst I don’t condone the bagging of Liddle, it’s clear that he’s the odd man out. We’re definitely best served by seeing if we can offer Liddle in return for Api early, and making the 3 year deal from next season instead of 2023.

@tiger-tragic said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514112) said:
@viking-warrior said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514099) said:
@tiger-tragic said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514097) said:
@viking-warrior said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514094) said:

Man (?), I'm not here to scare you or anyone else. And, I'm far from embarrassed in commenting on your post.

I can speak my mind if I want, you can't sensor me, it's nice to get one up on the Panthers for the shit they've put us through. Pardon me for being excited you ?

Of course, mate. You can be as excited as you want. I just take exception to your comment of Liddle being " our dregs". I don't know what "our" you're referring to but it sure as hell isn't the current or future WT club.

Maybe your sensor wasn't working properly?

My opinion is that Liddle is surplus to our requirements and for once we can pass our scraps onto another club instead of it being us taking the scraps.

@weststigerman said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514023) said:
Very nice!

Would be interested to know what the mutual option entails but I guess we’ll never know.

Hopefully the rubbish about players not wanting to play for Madge can start to disappear. Evidence suggest this was more to do with Hartigan not paying enough to land players.

Just don’t tell Paws, let him live his dream.

@jimmy said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514064) said:
8.Twal
9.Api
10.Stef
11.Blore
12.Paps
13.Thompson

14.Mikaele
15.Seyfarth
16.Nanai
17.Simpkin

This pack can remain competitive for next 5 years easily, sorry ten years!

@barnzee said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514126) said:
Simpkln will be gone mate

Assumption or?

Who’d have thought we’d be the biggest movers post November 1st. Now they gotta extend Stef.

@demps said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514130) said:
@barnzee said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514126) said:

Mikaele too ?

We will throw in Tamou for leadership

@viking-warrior said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514132) said:
@demps said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514130) said:

Mikaele too ?

We will throw in Tamou for leadership

I assume Joffa, Mikaele and of course Tamou all gone by 2023.

@viking-warrior said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514118) said:
@tiger-tragic said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514112) said:
@viking-warrior said in [Wests Tigers sign Apisai Koroisau for 2023](/post/1514099) said:

Of course, mate. You can be as excited as you want. I just take exception to your comment of Liddle being " our dregs". I don't know what "our" you're referring to but it sure as hell isn't the current or future WT club.

Maybe your sensor wasn't working properly?

My opinion is that Liddle is surplus to our requirements and for once we can pass our scraps onto another club instead of it being us taking the scraps.

He isn’t surplus yet, Api ain’t coming to ‘23?

Latest posts

Back