Apisai Koroisau #263

You think?
They should be bowing at his feet that he's decided to come over and help get the best out of them....
I can't think of one player in our squad that's close to his level.
You know what makes me laugh....people calling for his contract to be torn up or he should miss some games...hahaha...the best 9 in the comp this year,coming to us as a professional athlete and from a GF winning side...so what a snicker in a drunken stupor..hahaha...WE GOT THE SPOON...THAT WASNT APIs FAULT...hopefully he will teach these wannabees how to be a hard working NRL player...some people should take things with a grain of salt and in the perspective it was said in...(drunk) he is only human...
I cant wait for him to come to us and perform well...then the guys calling for his contract to be torn up or miss games can eat s**t....

Anyway looks like we missed Bronson Xerri he is off to the Doggies by all reports from the guy I know at the Dog's and he looks like he has hit 🎯 so much Apple Juice or another flavour because he is absolutely massive

They say don’t bite the hand that feeds you and Api just spat on the hand who by far offered him the most to munch on. He owes his incoming teammates an apology for this.

They say don’t bite the hand that feeds you and Api just spat on the hand who by far offered him the most to munch on. He owes his incoming teammates an apology for this.
They also say don't put the cart before the horse in glass houses, but clearly Api didn't close the stable door until after there were two birds in the bush. Dark days.

We need Api more than he needs us. Any number of clubs would love to have him. Holy moly this just needs to stop. Those who are paying him have dealt with It and are satisfied and to be frank after last year's performanc from 99% of our players don't care too much what they think because they all got paid for delivering squat.

It would be interesting to see how much Api is willing to share with the Tigers coaching staff in regards to some of Penrith's ways of approaching things. He may be worth plenty off the field as well

Sorry I made fun of you guys, it’s okay to come last and get flogged all the time lol

Staff online

Back