Arana to play???

AJ1

I wonder whether the Tigers have requested that the Cowboys sit Taumata out for this game, considering we allowed his transfer to them 3 weeks ago. If this arrangement hasn't been made, I will not be happy. I just hope that he is not involved in a match winning play. I guess we will find out shortly when the teams are named….

I don't really care… Lawrence will run over the top of him if he plays right centre again like he did last night against the eels

@Tiger_Al said:
I don't really care… Lawrence will run over the top of him if he plays right centre again like he did last night against the eels

Just thinking the same thing, couldnt care less if he played or not.

I expect he will play and I don't expect the Tigers will ask the Cowboys not to play him.

@AJ* said:
I wonder whether the Tigers have requested that the Cowboys sit Taumata out for this game, considering we allowed his transfer to them 3 weeks ago. If this arrangement hasn't been made, I will not be happy. I just hope that he is not involved in a match winning play. I guess we will find out shortly when the teams are named….

LOL….you cant be serious?
I dont believe soem of the stuff that gets posted here

Unbelievable

Why dont we ask them to only run on with 11 while were at it, thatd make it easier too

Hahahaha

Thatd have to be the most hypocritical action if it did occur.

*We sign him
*Dont give him a run
*Let him go to another club
*Tell new club, dont give him a run.

Great look eh?

@innsaneink said:

*We sign him
*Dont give him a run

Great look eh?

warriors did it with W-MAC

@ron burgandy said:
@innsaneink said:

*We sign him
*Dont give him a run

Great look eh?

ron, we seem to have similar views on things. why was the other thread locked? I was raising a fair point about skando being picked ahead of younger guys

Judging by his Tackling skills I saw when he was playing for BRET, I hope he plays and Benji, Lote, Dwyer and Lawrence run at him all day…

bumpity bump...

@Tiger Watto said:
Judging by his Tackling skills I saw when he was playing for BRET, I hope he plays and Benji, Lote, Dwyer and Lawrence run at him all day…

bumpity bump...

sounds good to me, how did he play against the eels? offensively and defensively?

@Blakeeeeeee said:
@Tiger Watto said:

bumpity bump...

sounds good to me, how did he play against the eels? offensively and defensively?

offensively he was quick and illusive…defensively he was ok...but he was only marking jono wright

@ron burgandy said:
@innsaneink said:

*We sign him
*Dont give him a run

Great look eh?

Thanks, Im up with that.
We played them the week after we signed him. He hadnt even trained with us

This is three or four weeks later we're talking about, Taumatas had 2 or 3 runs with em already, big big difference

Defensively he was as sturdy as a calcium deficient egg shell.

Thank you.

You could see why he wasn't in Sheens' plans, the bloke is a speed-hump. The Cows now have him and JT in their backline, neither of whom could tackle rampaging Roy Bell front-on.

I expect plenty of points. Isolate and accumulate.

I think we were mislead by the tigers regarding Arana. They kept saying he was injured and not fit to play and has a niggle, etc, etc, but as soon as we let him go, he lines up for the cows the same week. i think we should have put him in the halves with benji. he is very good in attack. light on his feet and has a great step. he just needed to be given a shot in the top grade. if he did not have the potential to become a great players, 5 clubs would not have wanted him.

@Torbizlo said:
I think we were mislead by the tigers regarding Arana. They kept saying he was injured and not fit to play and has a niggle, etc, etc, but as soon as we let him go, he lines up for the cows the same week. i think we should have put him in the halves with benji. he is very good in attack. light on his feet and has a great step. he just needed to be given a shot in the top grade. if he did not have the potential to become a great players, 5 clubs would not have wanted him.

5 clubs saw the potential in a young man who they could pick up on the cheap because he turns into a serial idiot when he's on the squirt and becomes a liability.

I'm pretty sure he didn't end up at the Tigers because we offered him a small contract, we were his last chance saloon to get his act together. He'll probably end up in strife at the Cowboys hanging around with JT and Willie.

@innsaneink said:
@AJ* said:

LOL….you cant be serious?
I dont believe soem of the stuff that gets posted here

Unbelievable

Why dont we ask them to only run on with 11 while were at it, thatd make it easier too

Hahahaha

If you don't agree with my comments, then state your thoughts and leave it at that. No need to belittle me with your condescending comments you keyboard hero.

@Tiger Watto said:

bumpity bump...

His defense may not be up to scratch, but I'm more concerned in what he offers in attack. He might let in a try, to then score a double.

Back