Are we going to finals footy?

Snake

Well after today I,m getting the feeling that finals footy might miss us again ,if we get touched up by the Sharks next week and let me say with what the coach is dishing up this could be on the cards! if others behind get it together well don't rush out yet to get your tickets for September.

Just because we lost today dont loose all confidence we have been playing pretty well all season and i think it would take something major to stop that.

We will not get touch up by the Sharks and will probably win a couple of other games before the finals and my guess finish up between 6th and 4th. Once we get to the finals we will need a miracle to progress very far. We just dont have the grunt that is needed to win the big game

Pretty sure we'll be there, I think today would have secured a top 4 spot though….we might finish about 5th or 6th

Some tough games ahead, we'll beat the Sharks.....hopefully convincingly....
I think the Bunnies will be without Dave Taylor, we'll have a good shot there.
Panthers look to be on the way down...
Eels will be tough
The Storm should well and truly be ours at Leichhardt
And we should be able to finish off the Titans at Skilled Park, that may depend on whether they are fighting for a finals spot though.

we still need to win 2 games IMO…sharks will be one...but cant say for sure where we can pencil in a definate win....

80's night at Leichhardt on Saturday fellas - can't wait!!!!!! Semis here we come!

i honestly think we will still finish in the top 4….with our best 17 possible at this stage coming back next week...we do have to improve though

We may struggle without a decent converter.Surely somebody else can kick to convert and let Benji stick to his A game.

Of course the Tigers will make the 8\. They played flat against a top 8 team today. They'll get the Sharks and i reckon they're in with a great chance to chalk up a few more wins yet.

Yes I think we will play finals footy, but I do think today we blew our chance of a top 2 finish..

We'll scrape into the 8,continue with poor selections & rubbish play only to be eliminated in Round 1 of the semis.
Sheens will put up his hand to be re-signed for another two years based on "mission accomplished" in falling over the line to reach the semis,& upon reappointment will find another useless old mate from his Panthers 70s side to be his assistant coach.
Fitzhenry will be signed up for 3 more years,& Skando will be told to be on standby at all times.Benji will have a personal kicking coach,& "injuries & investment in youth " will cost us from making the semis for several years
Yawn…

we are 3rd with 8 weeks left. if we go not finish in the top 4, thats very disappointing and not a good result for us. i know we all want to make sure we are in the 8, but to be 3rd this late in the comp, we need to aim for top 4 now.

After this round I believe we will be sitting in 4th position after the roosters beat the broncs tomorrow night.

@clontarfkid said:
We'll scrape into the 8,continue with poor selections & rubbish play only to be eliminated in Round 1 of the semis.
Sheens will put up his hand to be re-signed for another two years based on "mission accomplished" in falling over the line to reach the semis,& upon reappointment will find another useless old mate from his Panthers 70s side to be his assistant coach.
Fitzhenry will be signed up for 3 more years,& Skando will be told to be on standby at all times.Benji will have a personal kicking coach,& "injuries & investment in youth " will cost us from making the semis for several years
Yawn…

Must be amatuer hour again, all the comedians are out… :unamused:

Back