Arrive Alive Cup

tigesup

St Gregs college Campbelltown play Hills Sports High at Leichhardt Oval at 1 pm thursday 6th August in the Arrive Alive Cup.

Cup is down to final 16 and Gregs has several potential Tigers 20's players for next year.

I'm sure they would welcome support if anyone can make it

Holy Cross Ryde also in final 16 but not aware of who/where they play.

G

Junior Roqica is playing for Holy Cross Ryde and Darren Nicholls, the Tigers U'20's half is apparently an assistant coach for them or something along those lines.

G

@innsaneink said:
Holy Cross may be on channel 9 next sunday 6am

Early replay but if they're on it would be good to see who they have in their lineup.

balmain1

@willow said:
Junior Roqica is playing for Holy Cross Ryde and Darren Nicholls, the Tigers U'20's half is apparently an assistant coach for them or something along those lines.

I don't think Darren Nicholls plays for Holy Cross now?? He is 20 years old he is way too old to still be at school.

tiger3

by balmain1 » Mon 03 Aug, 2009 10:39 am
>
willow wrote:
I don't think Darren Nicholls plays for Holy Cross now?? He is 20 years old he is way too old to still be at school.

Wouldn't be the first time that hole of a joint had a footy player do his HSC 5 times! :laughing:

Go Greg's!! :sunglasses:

G

@balmain1 said:
@willow said:

I didn't say he was playing, I said he was an assistant coach.

balmain1

Sorry I read it as Junior and Nichols were playing for Holy Cross, and the under 20's half was the assistant coach. Didn't know that the under 20's half was Nichols…

G

@balmain1 said:
Sorry I read it as Junior and Nichols were playing for Holy Cross, and the under 20's half was the assistant coach. Didn't know that the under 20's half was Nichols…

Nah you're right mate. I should have typed it more clearly.

matty119

Holy Cross are playing also at Leichhardt on Thursday after the St Gregs game. I actually think they have quite a good side this year. The young half-back Brooks in the side goes well, as does his older brother in the centres. They also have a good young front-rower from Balmain Harold Matthews, and Sirro's youngster is in the side as well.

Would be great to see people out there supporting our pathways to the top grade!

tigesup

@matty119 said:
Holy Cross are playing also at Leichhardt on Thursday after the St Gregs game. I actually think they have quite a good side this year. The young half-back Brooks in the side goes well, as does his older brother in the centres. They also have a good young front-rower from Balmain Harold Matthews, and Sirro's youngster is in the side as well.

Would be great to see people out there supporting our pathways to the top grade!

i find it strange that a side that has come through this far chooses not to play in the MCS no 1 competition!!

B_B

Does anyone know the results of St Gregs and Holy Cross' games?

Mystery

Hills beat gregs 13-6 in a close fought game and Holy Cross beat St Doms 24-22 in an outstanding match.

Holy Cross had 2 players 10 in the bin while Doms only had 1 which in a 50min match is crucial. They were also on the wrong side of the penalty count and losing 22-6 when Dean Parata, Patty Politoni and Junior Roqica lifted it up a notch and scored with i think 4 mins to go to win. It was an unbelieveable game.

Holy Cross are now in the top 8 in Australia and unfortunately Gregs bow out

Latest posts