13 Jared Farlow

14 Willie Mataka
15 Matty Davidson
16 Brett Lane
17 Ben Macdougall
18 Ryan Dalziel

COACH: Paul Fletcher

A big yay for the return of Davidson

A boo for Meaney still not having earnt a call up in the eyes of Sheens and his gnome

Bears Side

1 Luke Capewell
2 Andre Itula
3 Jamie Simpson
4 Shaune Corrigan
5 Curtis Johnston
6 Eddie Paea
7 Jarryd Hogan
8 James Nightingale
9 Beau Falloon
10 Daniel Sayegh
11 Brock Molan
12 Zeb Tawha
13 Dean Webster

14 Matt Hunt
15 Martin Field
16 Ryan Apps
17 Andy McLean
19 Michael Tiopira
20 Tuki Jackson

Great to see Davidson back. Well done young man. Looking forward to seeing him play one day.

That's fantastic news to see Davidson named on the bench. Has anyone seen how he is looking of late, size-wise?

Pretty good looking side going off the back of last week's win. Mataka and MacDougall on the bench helps them too IMO.

@Centaur said:
Mataka on the bench? Has he been in poor form?

No, he missed last week through injury and the team scored more than 50 against the Bulldogs, so Willie is coming back off the bench. Not a bad thing, he'll add some punch to the side when he comes on.

BRET should towel the Bears,,,,,Just get Farlow. Vunakece and Gower to run at Eddie PeaHeart all day….

Great to see Davidson returm ...Best wishes to the kid....

What's happened to Schirnack J....?

Knee injury just like his brother.

Wests Tigers website let both their names drop off the inured list after their scheduled round 10 return and have not updated since

thats a shame, i think both the schirnacks can really play a part in first grade in 2010, not every week, but they wont let anyone down if picked.

Now thats made my day, Davidson is back. Lets hope he can get back to where he was, he has a future

@smeghead said:
Knee injury just like his brother.

Wests Tigers website let both their names drop off the inured list after their scheduled round 10 return and have not updated since

interesting…

Lets hope they are both back soon...

Heard from very good authority that Meaney was very much in consideration for selection in the squad this week after another great performance last Saturday…..Sheens was at that game, with Royce at the Wests game.
I must admit that I did push Meaney's cart a fair bit yesterday....I am sure if Sean keeps in this fantastic form , they just won't have any choice , but to pick him

@Aladinsane said:
Heard from very good authority that Meaney was very much in consideration for selection in the squad this week after another great performance last Saturday…..Sheens was at that game, with Royce at the Wests game.
I must admit that I did push Meaney's cart a fair bit yesterday....I am sure if Sean keeps in this fantastic form , they just won't have any choice , but to pick him

He has been a standout this year for Bret, he would be a few yards quicker than Ryan and light years quicker than Fitzy, runs hard, gets up into the line,not a bad defender and can kick–that will do me

Haven't seen Meaney play but sounds like he's just what is needed in the back 3\. Good news!
& Great news about young Davidson! Just to make it back to here after his last few years is anincredible feat. Here's hoping he can make it those next couple of steps too!

@Aladinsane said:

did you just make this up ???

@balmainkings said:
@Aladinsane said:

did you just make this up ???

No,I never just make up crap…...I got told this at a dinner last night, by THE man who looks after the FG interchange. Sirro was there too,and he can't understand how Meaney hasn't got a callup.....that's the sick irony of it all, we have a player in career form, tough , good under the high ball, great back up player and now that he has recovered from his leg injury converting the lights out and the club signs Wade(who I has always enjoyed watching ).......I just don't understand this decision......yet we are always short on props, and we are at the cap limit

Back