Benji Marshall Testimonial

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader

Benji Marshall Testimonial​

AuthorWests TigersTimestampWed 1 Jun 2022, 07:00 AM

Wests Tigers are delighted to support Life Member Benji Marshall as he celebrates his storied career at The Testimonial, a one-off event at Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf in Pyrmont.

27416200_marshallb-1gp_5029.jpg

To be held on Thursday, 9th June, The Testimonial is an exclusive evening, featuring numerous guest speakers sharing some never-before-told stories about the recently-retired superstar, as well as a must-see musical performances from ARIA Award-winning artist, Samantha Jade.

54804103_marshalllb-5100244.jpg

“I’m excited to get the chance to spend some time with all of the people who have supported me throughout my career and maybe tell a story or two”, Marshall said.
"There are certainly many people to thank, so it’s going to be a big night out.”
Fellow Wests Tigers Life Members Tim Sheens, Robbie Farah, Chris Heighington and Beau Ryan will be amongst those speaking, so the event will be a treat for all Wests Tigers fans in attendance.

31060257_farahr-marshallb-1gp_8497.jpg

“Benji gave so much to this club over a very long period”, said Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe.

He continues to play an important role within our club and we are more than happy to help promote his upcoming Testimonial.”
Justin Pascoe
“It should be a fantastic event.”
Tickets for this event are on sale now.

benjis-testimonial-ig-tile.jpg

All tickets will include a three-course meal, as well as drinks and entertainment for the evening.
This one-off event won’t be repeated, and tickets will sell quickly, so get in now to attend.
For partnership and media enquiries please email tiff@theplaceagency.com

Event Details:
Doltone House - Jones Bay Wharf, Pyrmont
Level 3/26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009
Thursday 9th of June 2022 6pm start

Testimonial 9th June​

WT v Manly 12th June​

The WT knew the seasons draw well before it began,
Why didn't they have this testimonial before the Bye and not after it and just 3 days before playing Manly?

I hope all of the Manly players will be there too so that they make this game a level playing field after a big night out.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN

Testimonial 9th June​

WT v Manly 12th June​

The WT knew the seasons draw well before it began,
Why didn't they have this testimonial before the Bye and not after it and just 3 days before playing Manly?

I hope all of the Manly players will be there too so that they make this game a level playing field after a big night out.
I think his management organised it, not the cub

I remember when it was a way for the fans to give a bit of money to a semi professional footballer for the next stage of his life. Not a cash grab for a millionaire.
I was wondering about this myself. Assuming the event turns a tidy profit, where does the money go? Surely it doesn't go to Benji. I like Benji and admire his playing ability but it is almost obscene for him to get the money. Hopefully it goes to a worthy cause either direct or to one nominated by Benji himself but I doubt it given there's nothing said about it in the event information.

I was wondering about this myself. Assuming the event turns a tidy profit, where does the money go? Surely it doesn't go to Benji. I like Benji and admire his playing ability but it is almost obscene for him to get the money. Hopefully it goes to a worthy cause either direct or to one nominated by Benji himself but I doubt it given there's nothing said about it in the event information.
Hopefully a charity

On the apprentice wearing this.
And we're paying him.
[This word has been automatically removed] him. No respect for the piece ....

Attachments

• https___prod.static9.net.jpeg.jpg
    https___prod.static9.net.jpeg.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
On the apprentice wearing this.
And we're paying him.
**** him. No respect for the piece of shit
Except the TV show was recorded last year, whilst Benji was a contracted Souths player.
He retired from playing at the end of last season - and was subsequently employed, post football, by us.

I remember when it was a way for the fans to give a bit of money to a semi professional footballer for the next stage of his life. Not a cash grab for a millionaire.
I don't get your logic. So you don't think careers should be celebrated?

Back