BENJI TO CO-HOST THE FOOTY SHOW

G

Guest

Guest
From the Wests Tigers website:

BENJI TO CO-HOST THE FOOTY SHOW
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Wests Tigers five-eighth Benji Marshall will be a co-host of The Footy Show on Thursday, August 6.

Marshall will sit on the panel for the entire show alongside hosts Paul Vautin and Andrew Voss.

Amongst many things, Marshall will speak about the Wests Tigers charge to the finals.

The Footy Show screens on Channel Nine from 9.30pm.
 

Muffstar

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
3,020
Location
Port Macquarie
@willow said:
From the Wests Tigers website:

BENJI TO CO-HOST THE FOOTY SHOW
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Wests Tigers five-eighth Benji Marshall will be a co-host of The Footy Show on Thursday, August 6.

Marshall will sit on the panel for the entire show alongside hosts Paul Vautin and Andrew Voss.

Amongst many things, Marshall will speak about the Wests Tigers charge to the finals.

The Footy Show screens on Channel Nine from 9.30pm.

Good on him, but I like the guys being out of the lime light at this stage, let em focus on whats ahead.
 

Torbizlo

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
352
i dont think it has any effect on his game. he is used to all of this now n too professional to let hosting a footy show get in the way of his game.
 

badger

New member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
241
Seems obvious to me Benji is being groomed for a possible career after footy. He has done a lot of media work over the past couple of seasons. Hope his second career doesnt start too soon.
 

Ryan

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
150
His call about his 'Mum' betting was pretty funny… :laughing:
 

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,641
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
Benji is actually good at this stuff…he has come a long way...Good work Benji

Beau Ryan on the streets of Balmain.... :laughing: ...Beau is a funny guy and quick....
 

T91

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
236
Beau Ryan goes pretty good too! His segment was very funny.
 

Peaches

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
2,925
Location
Mount Pritchard
Could laugh all day at the Brown/Thompson pass all day?

Beau Ryan had a segment which had some very interesting characters on the streets of was Balmain. Had to laugh when he was talking to a few of the blokes about himself. One couldn't recognise him as a player despite having a photo of Beau in front of him. Than the other bloke who seemed to know a fair bit about the team; rated Tuiaki as a better winger but said Beau was good too. Once again he didn't know he was talking too.
 

old_man_tiger

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2,942
I missed it too, any info on where to watch beau's segment would be appreciated
 

MacDougall

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
8,422
Location
Brisbane, QLD
@old man tiger said:
I missed it too, any info on where to watch beau's segment would be appreciated

http://www.justin.tv/namikextended/archive

Click on Aug 6th. And then fast forward to the chapter beginning at 5:14\. Alternatively watch the whole show meh.
 

Danos

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,069
@Marshall_magic said:
For once Ahn Do did something funny. His segment stole the show I think. :laughing:

Tony Woods stole the show. Saw him during the comedy festival a few months back. Brilliant comedian. Crowd was a bit slow though, a lot went over their heads. If they hadn't cut him off he would've kept going all night.
 

Marshall_magic

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
4,384
@Danos said:
@Marshall_magic said:
For once Ahn Do did something funny. His segment stole the show I think. :laughing:

Tony Woods stole the show. Saw him during the comedy festival a few months back. Brilliant comedian. Crowd was a bit slow though, a lot went over their heads. If they hadn't cut him off he would've kept going all night.

he was incredibly funny too, it seems they got an actual comedian for once, and didn't go down the road to the pub and drag in first bloke to crack a joke.
 
Top