Benji Up Burgess.....

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,760
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
On the footy Show…Got up Burgess for tipping Manly......

Then when Fatty said Manly by 50...

Ya reckon

Love ya Work Benji...

And Beau .....sucked in.......Ambushed....
 

Danos

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,069
Moltz looked to be moving pretty freely when he was running away from Beau.
 

MacDougall

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
8,422
Location
Brisbane, QLD
Yeah Benji was having none of Fatty's bullsh*t.

Honestly I think he fired Benji up.

Benji MOM for a Tigers big win is now my tip. Never been surer of anything in my life.
 

Adman

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
452
Location
Sydney
@MacDougall said:
Yeah Benji was having none of Fatty's bullsh*t.

Honestly I think he fired Benji up.

Benji MOM for a Tigers big win is now my tip. Never been surer of anything in my life.

Yup.MacDougal has spoken, put your house on it.
 

MacDougall

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
8,422
Location
Brisbane, QLD
Also. When given the option Benji is a left handed passer!?

Now I might be a fool but I assumed he was right handed hence why our left side is so strong. But in that passing game into the cabs he went to a left to right pass. Interesting.

Edit: Add that to the fact that Farah is clearly left to right strong, why the hell do we put our stronger centre/wing combo on the left?

Alternatively, if Marshall is a left to right passer, why was he doing that on the footy show?
 

Cat_amp_Fiddle

New member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
55
Location
Balmain
@MacDougall said:
Also. When given the option Benji is a left handed passer!?

Now I might be a fool but I assumed he was right handed hence why our left side is so strong. But in that passing game into the cabs he went to a left to right pass. Interesting.

Edit: Add that to the fact that Farah is clearly left to right strong, why the hell do we put our stronger centre/wing combo on the left?

Alternatively, if Marshall is a left to right passer, why was he doing that on the footy show?

I thought was Benji was being just his usual ambidextrous self.
In surfing we call it switchfoot.
I sometimes think because Benji can't play SOO he is undervalued whereas he is the most radical rugby league player ever. I'm sure he can pass equally well from both sides
 

Spartan117

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
8,933
Location
Picnic Point, Sydney
@KingOvKingz09 said:
is there anywhere i can watch the show ?? the whole show ?? …

Why would you want to???

I watch until the Beau know Segment and then switch off - The rest is just fluff.

Cant stand vautin
 

barra

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2,877
Location
Sth Coast
@Danos said:
Moltz looked to be moving pretty freely when he was running away from Beau.

I also thought he looked like he's bulked up a bit around the upper body-neck area?
 

Spank

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
175
A little off topic but if anybody has Twitter add Bryce Gibbs, the bloke is hilarious hahahaha he was talking bout ambushing Beau on Wednesday, apparently he also got in and danced with the cheerleaders in a g string and was pissed 9 cut it lol threatening to go nude to get noticed lol

Tigers:
bryce_gibbs
LoteTuqiri
keithy85
benji_marshall6
 
G

Guest

Guest
@barra said:
@Danos said:
Moltz looked to be moving pretty freely when he was running away from Beau.

I also thought he looked like he's bulked up a bit around the upper body-neck area?

Nope, he's back to his playing weight of around 88kg. Moltzen is pretty lean.
 

izotope

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
2,447
pretty sure gibbs twitter is fakebrycegibbs
pretty sure ur following a clone lol
 

VX225

New member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
53
@Spank said:
A little off topic but if anybody has Twitter add Bryce Gibbs, the bloke is hilarious hahahaha he was talking bout ambushing Beau on Wednesday, apparently he also got in and danced with the cheerleaders in a g string and was p**s 9 cut it lol threatening to go nude to get noticed lol

Tigers:
bryce_gibbs
LoteTuqiri
keithy85
benji_marshall6

I also found the other day "timsheens" on there.
Some of the comments are hilarious, such as "just cruising a gated retirement home in the Fairmont" and "Andrew Fifita got dropped from first grade because he didn't get my keno numbers in at the Smithfield RSL".
His location is listed as "The 1980s".
Funny stuff, good for a laugh.
 

tig_prmz

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Messages
10,855
Someone asked before, where I can find watch the footyshow? Does anyone has the answer to it coz lol I needa watch it as well!!
 
Top