Bradman Best

Definitely worth it, good character as shown by the Bali articles the last couple days. Also, some clubs seem to be more injury plagued than others. Newcastle are one of these and I honestly doubt it is due to bad luck. Was also on the cusp of origin in 2021.

Whether it's being ran down by the coach or the medical staff not being great, there are multiple factors outside the player themselves that could factor into a player being "injury prone".

Came out of the blocks running when he first hit the NRL but haven't seen him have a good game for at least 18 months.

Seems lazy, injured and putting on to much bulk to be a centre for more than a couple more years.

Pass for me. Stick with Toa and Naden this year. Look for better.

I get the feeling that if Bradman were to leave Newcastle he would mature and thrive. Especially him being a Newy local he'd be way too in his comfort zone up at the Knights.

Definitely worth it, good character as shown by the Bali articles the last couple days. Also, some clubs seem to be more injury plagued than others. Newcastle are one of these and I honestly doubt it is due to bad luck. Was also on the cusp of origin in 2021.

Whether it's being ran down by the coach or the medical staff not being great, there are multiple factors outside the player themselves that could factor into a player being "injury prone".
What was in the Bali articles?

With Best coming in, where does that leave To'a / Naden.

Do they all fight it out for a centre position?

I don't see Best leaving without a guaranteed centre position.

Couple of outside backs I really like are Greg marzhew and Matt timoko..both wingers I know but strong and fasssst. Another one tip I forget his name
Is be happy with hunt for 2 years

Toa is doing well and while Naden gives us some spark he misses games regularly. Best with keeping the other two would be fine. Neither Toa or Naden would be on huge money

Was that the same year Nofa was on the cusp of origin?

Back