Brandon Wakeham #267

Wakeham is not good, but madness to point finger at him. Our line speed was atrocious. We hung in there for a bit but there was so much space for them. And we're talking about Wakeham? Makes no sense to me.
Agreed. More concerned at how poorly our much vaunted forward pack performed.

The people have to blame someone. Brooks is history. So let's do Wakeham. I mean in life - we always gotta blame someone. Not the people that bought them. Isn't life so whimsical!

Wakeham is not good, but madness to point finger at him. Our line speed was atrocious. We hung in there for a bit but there was so much space for them. And we're talking about Wakeham? Makes no sense to me.
I know.

I get "blame the Halfback when the attack Sucks". But Blame the halfback for our side not isolating the ball during a tackle??

The Cowboys beat us by playing fast footy and keeping the ball alive. I see several times where we tackle the attacker, but they get the offload out and the ball is still alive..... HOW THE HELL IS THAT TO DO ANYTHING WITH A HALFBACK?

Sure, Cooper Cronk could rally a side into fixing defensive issues. Yet Cooper pointed to Billy Slater and the work he does in Defense at the Storm and how he helps people position. Meaning, WHY ARE WE BLAMING OUR HALFBACK THAT OUR SIDE CAN'T TACKLE.

"Crying Tiger, Hidden matchnight!"

Pat Richards is the best goal kicker tiger's have had, but since he's retired Wakeham would have to be at the moment our 2nd best goal % kicker, 66 point game against cowboys 11/11, we've had quite a few kicks from the sideline and he's been turning 4 pointers into 6 by kicking them, all we need now is to score tries (unfortunately we need a better 7 ) bwahahahaaaaaaaa

If I see Wakeham put up another “chomb” (what we call his attacking kicks that aren’t quite bombs, but higher than chips) that no one can get go I’ll lose it.
The small number of times we’ve actually contested kicks we’ve looked dangerous. Let’s do it more. Not these rubbish chomb kicks.

Put your foot through it, get some swirl on it or something…

If I see Wakeham put up another “chomb” (what we call his attacking kicks that aren’t quite bombs, but higher than chips) that no one can get go I’ll lose it.
The small number of times we’ve actually contested kicks we’ve looked dangerous. Let’s do it more. Not these rubbish chomb kicks.

Put your foot through it, get some swirl on it or something…
Agree His bombs are no where near where we can get to them , they are low and shat , he would be better driving low kicks along the ground or just going for touch deep , I hope Sezer is this season and jumps on a plane tomorrow , maybe we can salvage the last few games and get off the bottom
Sezer / Brooks for the last part of the season

Agree His bombs are no where near where we can get to them , they are low and shat , he would be better driving low kicks along the ground or just going for touch deep , I hope Sezer is this season and jumps on a plane tomorrow , maybe we can salvage the last few games and get off the bottom
Sezer / Brooks for the last part of the season
I doubt Leeds will release him early. They're battling for a finals spot.

Back