Brent Naden #256

They would save more if we assumed his contract in full, for next year. Which is what I think has happened...

I doubt that we would pay the "overs" for him like the dogs did because we wouldn't do it for him last year,it's a buyers market and the dopey dogs are notorious for paying parts of the players contracts to move them on.They have done that many times including M'Bye with us

Am I the only one who smells a rat.
Gus wants Madge knowing he's tenure at the tigers is on an edge. What Gus wants, Gus gets.
Players who signed on under Barrett may elect to stay with a successful coach [I can hear you laughing].
So they give us Naden knowing our centre stocks are poor and if he helps us and we start winning then our big signings for next year might feel more secure and honour their contract.
Then you have Angus, would he come if Madge is not coach and Flannigan is.
The whole circus is starting to get weird.
Maybe Madge stays and we still get our boys plus Angus and more......
Anyway Naden is a good catch. I just hope he gives our building of indigenous players a good name.
If Cleary is Voldermort, what would Madge be if he left early?
I must admit Madge would cut way deeper for me then Cleary.

I doubt that we would pay the "overs" for him like the dogs did because we wouldn't do it for him last year,it's a buyers market and the dopey dogs are notorious for paying parts of the players contracts to move them on.They have done that many times including M'Bye with us
Praying for the day player contracts are transparent in dis league. All this smoke and mirrors crap is beyond old now.

I wanna know how much we're really paying Bwooksie 😁😁

Reactions: PJ_
Am I the only one who smells a rat.
Gus wants Madge knowing he's tenure at the tigers is on an edge. What Gus wants, Gus gets.
Players who signed on under Barrett may elect to stay with a successful coach [I can hear you laughing].
So they give us Naden knowing our centre stocks are poor and if he helps us and we start winning then our big signings for next year might feel more secure and honour their contract.
Then you have Angus, would he come if Madge is not coach and Flannigan is.
The whole circus is starting to get weird.
Maybe Madge stays and we still get our boys plus Angus and more......
Anyway Naden is a good catch. I just hope he gives our building of indigenous players a good name.
After what happened with Ivan. Anything is possible. Although Madge would be crazy to go there.

Dogs fans need to look a little harder at their team. They have the games premier winger and he has had his wings clipped by a lack of a decent 7 and 9 laying a platform for the three quarter line. Granted, Naden is definitely a player that rises to the level around him rather than the other way around, but I am sure the Duke and and Brooks/Madden/AD can get something out of him. I'll give him some time before going after him.

In the centres or wing, I don't think he can be any worse than Gildart.
Think of Naden in attack outside of Brooks. Especially now Hastings is first receiver. Attack would look a lot better for mine.

Jesus christ just saw on FB can't believe this garbage
Last game I saw him play he had about 5 lost possessions.... He was OK in panthers 3/4 line but.... But.... I guess we're short of center... Hope he turns out to be another momorovski
Are you saying that was 5 times he was caught not in possession? The jury is out, not guilty! Forgive and move on. 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m on board with the signing he’s clearly talented he liked tormenting us when at the riff, can’t judge him on the dogs games they are a rabble. We are only where we are largely through our horrific injury toll.
It’s an opportunistic signing like a buzzard pecking at a dogs carcass, low risk high reward. He’s got Tamou, Laurie, Blore former teammates this is shifty Sheens doing what he does sit back and relax.

I reckon it’s at the stage now where we need a couple of tricks to try to squeeze something out of the season.

He deserves a go.

He’s a good club man and we have a ‘slight’ injury problem.

Gus and Madge are friends so we would have an idea as to his fundamentals.

Last edited:
Reactions: BZN
Back