Brent Naden #256

Just the game against the dragons would do me. I just sat there like a stunned mullet by the end of it. A footy coma I haven’t climbed out of.
Look mate, some things we just can't talk about, and that game is one of them (of plenty).

Thanks for bringing back the repressed memories lol

Man check his stats:

So Dogs he hasn't scored much, but if you have JAC on your outside and are not passing then you are doing something wrong.
Missed tackles is a concern, and if he could tighten that up that would be good.
Yet he runs for 100m per game.

Taking the Dogs time out. We see him score about 66% of the time at Penrith. Insane Penrith win rate, but when your center can cross the line like that you are an asset.

The big question is HOW MUCH?
Someone above says 200k. 200K!!!

The key to signing any player is not just the player, it is the price as well. You are talking a Grand Final center for the price we pay a reserve player. Nofo is 500K!
At that price, this signing is fantastic. If it works out we get a class Penrith player, if not 200K who cares!

This is an interesting signing. Naden certainly has some talent, but we have only seen glimpses of it during the last 3 seasons.
Tigers are building a good culture and developing a bit of a reputation as a club offering a second chance.
This is a good signing considering the position we’re in.

I hope Brent doesn’t read the forum
Some pretty poor comments
He sounds like he’s hungry to kick start his career, a very proactive approach on his part to push the issue at the Dogs
Fills a need for us at a good price
I’ll be cheering him on

Regardless of what race or colour, we are after footballers…. Not coke sniffers
Just let you know DJG, drugs are a no go, doesn't matter how good you are, it was just there to be said, me bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty simple as they are over the cap next year with Kikau and Moloney coming and will need to increase Burtons contract. All money counts and Tigers most likely said no unless you contribute.
There is a rumour that Kikau and Mahoney want out of their contracts - would imagine they could only do this if they had clauses about the coach in their contract

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back