Brent Naden #256

šŸ¤£ not in a million years.
Do you run one?
A mate who was born and spent the first 20 years of his life in Bloemfontein plays the "professional South African". He is good at it but he is actually very sensitive and considerate about all matters. Just wondering if the Stryker username on this forum is similar?

A mate who was born and spent the first 20 years of his life in Bloemfontein plays the "professional South African". He is good at it but he is actually very sensitive and considerate about all matters. Just wondering if the Stryker username on this forum is similar?
No, donā€™t really like South Africa.

Ummm OK.. This ends here..

If you want to continue the debate by all means create a thread in General Discussion

Any further posts not related to Brent Naden signing from this point forward will be deleted.

Thank you
I was wondering how long you were going to put up with this garbage GEO....

All over 1 bloody word....

And best of luck to Naden,Im not a fan but he is wearing our colours so Im 100% fully supporting him...

Big fan of this bloke, he has all the tools, and if he can keep his head down, he should really add to our team. Hopefully he turns out to be our Waqa Blake signing.

Our defensive structure has been soo much better this year and our edges have been the main beneficiaries. The middles have been working very hard to pressure from the inside making the outside guys jobs alot easier. Hopefully this continues this week and Naden can just focus on creating something with ball in hand.

Our defensive structure has been soo much better this year and our edges have been the main beneficiaries. The middles have been working very hard to pressure from the inside making the outside guys jobs alot easier. Hopefully this continues this week and Naden can just focus on creating something with ball in hand.
Agree and I also have noticed a big change on pressuring their kicker.. Pretty much every 5th tackle I see someone running to put pressure on and a few times it has helped.
Naden will be on a mission this week too but hope he stays in our defensive structures and not run out and create space.

Looking forward to having someone big and fast in the centres.

Asking a lot for it all to click in 2-3 days but I'm sure he'll be up for the game tomorrow night.

Ummm OK.. This ends here..

If you want to continue the debate by all means create a thread in General Discussion

Any further posts not related to Brent Naden signing from this point forward will be deleted.

Thank you
āš ļøāš ļøāš ļøāš ļø

Members online

Back