Brent Naden #256

Don't see why the logo needs to be so big on a special jersey. Betcha he doesn't have a logo on his maserati
Just looking at it again, the logo blends in too much, can't really see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
We’ve had some really good Indigenous jerseys .
Some other clubs are atrocious… helps our colours lend themselves to the designs.

These jerseys are amazing !

I think these Jerseys and the Captains run Jerseys are the best we have atm.
I think our white jerseys have always been our better Jerseys....

And a smarter choice to wear and a 30'+ day at the start of the season in Campbelltown.

Pretty impressed with his try saver on Duffty right before the Hastings sin bin that shouldn't of been given. He has more pace than people give him credit for..
A dry track will also help
If Hastings didn’t get binned Garner absolutely would’ve he was miles off side making the tackle on TPJ. Hastings went on the line but he absolutely jumped early. Either way we being a man down saved a try but should’ve been in the bin.

If Hastings didn’t get binned Garner absolutely would’ve he was miles off side making the tackle on TPJ. Hastings went on the line but he absolutely jumped early. Either way we being a man down saved a try but should’ve been in the bin.
Fair call as I was more thinking Hastings was hard done by.. We are a club that seems to get the rough end of sin bins but.... It will only get better :rolleyes:

Decent debut for the club with only 2 days to adjust to the club,you have to love the dumb dogs paying part of his salary for us for this year and next year

Decent debut for the club with only 2 days to adjust to the club,you have to love the dumb dogs paying part of his salary for us for this year and next year
I think we've done that more often than not but good to be beneficial for once
He had 100% win rate with us 😅
Hope he has his head on an dthe attitude is the right one.... Never really like this bloke who racks up before GF day?
Only ppl watching.... Think he went to school with TPJ not a lot between the ears.... Change my mind BN

Last edited:
Pretty impressed with his try saver on Duffty right before the Hastings sin bin that shouldn't of been given. He has more pace than people give him credit for..
A dry track will also help

Agreed.. Dufty had a start as well.. Naden showed some toe..

Dogs fans can suck an egg.. defensively he was very solid.. took some dirty carries as well..

Solid debut for Wests Tigers

Members online

Back