Brisbane Game

C

chrisx

I know a motel that has cheap accommodation and is very close to the stadium. If anyone is interested let me know and i'll give out further details.

@chrisx said:
I know a motel that has cheap accommodation and is very close to the stadium. If anyone is interested let me know and i'll give out further details.

Not going up this year but I was only thinking the other day that I haven't seen you around the forums for ages. What's new with you?

That post was like she was trying to sneak in the back door, leave a message, and slip back out without anyone noticing her.

In the past those travelling Wests Tigers fans to Brisbane have been known to crash in many places, from the backpacker joints in roma st to bus shelters outside of the treasury. So if this accomodation is anything classier than that, you probably wont get any takers…

As for me I'll be taking the latest train back to the coast.

@bjm8 said:
In the past those travelling Wests Tigers fans to Brisbane have been known to crash in many places, from the backpacker joints in roma st to bus shelters outside of the treasury. So if this accomodation is anything classier than that, you probably wont get any takers…

As for me I'll be taking the latest train back to the coast.

haha Who was the peasant that slept at that bus shelter? I normally stay at the Explorers Inn when I visit Brisbane. It is close to everything (it's between Roma St Station and Queen St Mall) and it isn't expensive. I stay away from the backpacker joints. I tryed that once in Melbourne - NEVER AGAIN!!!

@bjm8 said:
That post was like she was trying to sneak in the back door, leave a message, and slip back out without anyone noticing her.

Chris Cross is still sneaky aye…

I know… it's been ages since I graced you with my presence lol..... but I'm back :slight_smile:

Soooooooo looking forward to the Tigers v Nags. Who's coming up for this one apart from Kay? I'm spewing coz Matt's got a riding comp on Saturday and Sunday at Mount Tamborine so I have to behave myself and go home straight after the game..... and no pre-game drinkies at the Caxton for me either, coz I'll have Matt with me. :frowning: Not happy JAN!!! Only 3 years until he'll be old enough to come too though wooohoooo.

Looking forward to catching up with some familiar faces. Will start work on my banner this weekend.

Can't you just like, put him on a leash and tie him to a street sign outside the front door for half an hour, like time for one beer? Can you do that? I dont have kids, i wouldnt know. He's a good kid. Im sure he wouldnt try to chew his way loose.

And hes much older than most of the kids i see hanging around the Roma St area so maybe you could just set him loose for awhile…

hmmm I could try it BJ, but I'm not sure how long it would last lol. No, I think I'm just going to have to be sensible (unless I can find a willing applicant to drive him home….which I highly doubt!).

So, it'll be a few quick beers to celebrate the twins at the game and then home for us. You should come up and see us on Sunday seeing as though it's just up the hill from you. Matt and the bloodnut will be riding on both days (Saturday will be the Aussie titles day and Sunday will be Qld titles but both should have some bloody good riders). Be great to catch up and re-live the win :smiley:

lol…..um yes, on the first day there will be (it's at a resort). The second day you'll have to put up with what's left in my esky :slight_smile:

Back